Daddy~ (smut.)

Two months and a week. Not specific to the average demon in hell, but for Alastor it was a marker for how long he and Angel Dust had been in an intimate  relationship. This wasn't a very obvious thing for anyone else in the hotel. The two weren't a flashy relationship in public because of Alastor's whole persona.

Angel and Alastor had a night in planned for the night and both were equally excited for the alone time, but they still had the whole day to get through first. The day started out slow and quiet, no one was coming into the hotel and everyone was just relaxing. Angel and Alastor took this time to themselves in the safety of Alastor's room. The couple tended to spent as much times as they could in a closed area. Not because it was just a nice break, but more Angel's habits of names.

See Angel Dust was a fan of the daddy kink and often call Alastor, Daddy. Even in public even if it was on accident it's an embarrassing thing to say out loud from a grown man. Alastor on the other hand didn't really mind, after all he liked the way he could take over Angel with a simple pet name.

Now it was mid day and the hotel was yet to get any action, so Charlie had let Angel and Alastor off early. Angel was beyond happy to spend the extra time with his lover and could barely contain himself.

"Daddy! Can we go to my room?" Angel asked jumping onto the Radio Demon who just nodded and began the short walk to the overly pink room.

Once inside Angel was dropped onto the bed with him giggling at Alastor. The red demon was quick to crawl atop the spider and press kisses into his neck. Angel giggled a little more bearing his neck to the older.  Alastor pulled away with a smile that make Angel blush. The older pushed up and fell against the soft cover next to his lover and the two began their movie that they had picked out the night prior.

After a few minutes of watching the movie Angel got bored as per usual and began his slow crawl onto the distracted Radio Demon. Once on top he plopped down and began to press kisses to Alastor's face and neck. Alastor smiled before flipping him over and pinning both sets Angel's hands above his head. Angel's face dusted in red as he looked at Alastor innocently. The red demon growled at Angel as he press his face in the crook of the younger's neck.

Angel shiverd, mewling out a soft "Daddy~" before Alastor began to suck deep purple hickeys into Angel's neck. At one point Alastor bit down causing Angel to arch his back and moan out in pleasure. Alastor smirked pushing down the barely on top Angel had on to get a better taste. In just a few moments both demons has stripped down to nothing. With Alastor still in full control he moved in between Angel's leg to begin his work.

 He placed three fingers at Angel's mouth, immediately Angel wrapped his skilled mouth around the lanky fingers and began to suck. Alastor just looked on as Angel worked on salivating his fingers. A moment passed of just Angel's heavy pants of lust before Alastor pulled his fingers out and trail them down to Angel's entrance. Angel sucked in a harsh breath as Alastor pushed a slicked finger into him and waited for another.

Soon enough Alastor added another and began to softly pump in and out of the one he was atop of. Angel begged for more, he needed to be full. Alastor's dick twitched at his submissive partner and added another finger. Angel moaned out slightly high and pushed his knees together only for them to be pushed back open by Alastor who them squeezed the younger's thighs.

"Tell Daddy what you want~" Alastor's thick voice whispered into the spiders ear.

"Oh dadDDy~ PlEase PLeAse f-Fuck mee!" Angel managed to get out and Alastor felt around for his prostate and finding it. "Fill me with your big cock and fuck me till I cant take it any more~" Angel said with a found confidence, hooking his top set of arms around Alastor's neck.

Alastor smiled, sliding his fingers out of Angel. He lined himself up before pushing into the spider. Both demons groaned at the feeling of one another. After just a moment Angel rocked his hips telling Alastor to move. As soon and he did that Alastor began to slam into Angel rather quickly.

Angel lurched forward and moaned out loudly, practically screaming. As Alastor pounded into the taller demon Angel clawed at his back with both sets of hands not really caring of the damage he did. Alastor sped up if possible nearing his end. Angel was in the same boat as Alastor slammed into his prostate. 

As soon as it had started it had ended. Angel came with a scream of Alastor's name, shortly after Alastor came deep inside his partner with a rather loud moan of his own. The two came down from their highs and Alastor pulled out, plopping down next to Angel with a hefty sigh. Angel giggled at the Radio Demon and snuggled up to him.

"That was good Daddy~" Angel purred to the man laying next to him.

Alastor slumped an arm over Angel pulling him in for a hug and stayed there. Angel complied and wrapped around the older demon.  The two quickly feel asleep in the embrace of each other. But that didn't last long.

They were celebrating their love after all. Needless to say everyone stood clear of the Hall were Angel's room was.