CHAPTER 7 Victory Royale

They turn around and see the man shrouded in shadows. A chilling feeling is bestowed upon Carson because he knows who he is and what he's done. Carson demanded that Kat and The A.C kill the man, "THIS IS MY REVENGE FOR KILLING MY WIFE POKIMANE" carson yells. "Oh her? she didn't give me feet pics so I did what I had to ya know " The A.C thought the killer said this so nonchalantly it was ominous. "now Carson you haven't let me introduce my self to your little friends, allow me to introduce my self i am bling bling boy and my stand [G A N S T A M A R I O] will ensure your demise"

Kat says "why are you doing this??" "because pablo will give me gamer girl pee from Susan test and I would never pass up that offering." Bling bling boy responded as he licked his lips. "MOMMY WAIT" carson screamed, kat turned around to respond to carson but a bullet pierced one of kat's shoulders causing it to fal herl to the ground. "I was going to tell you that his stand is a projectile type stand, but you've already been shot" out of shock kat screams "WHAT, WHERE" as she looks down to see a bullet hole in her right hand". Kat and carson warn the A.C about his stand. The fight between Bling Bling boy and the A.C rages on, bling bling boy's [G A N G S T A M A R I O] Activated again but the stand didn't pull out a gun, it just played a sick beat but Carson screamed that the song fueled the stand power.A.C uses [B I G T I M E R U S H] to push bling bling boy into a wall.

As Kat and the A.C Are prepared to kill bling bling boy, Carson senses something is wrong, but Before he can say anything a portal opens up in Carson's chest, Kat and the A.C turn around to the noise of flesh ripping and a hand come through the portal. A scary yet attractive voice "give up kids". "w-why couldn't I predict you, pablo" Carson says while choking on his own blood "because I am beyond time" pablo says before closing the portal As they go to carsons body he says his final words "i-I never got t-to learn why Wood fired pizza" he says, "poki, ill see you soon" carson says as he dies.