⌗ 8

I quickly ate breakfast and wore simple clothes. I grabbed a black backpack and put my phone, a towel, a bottle of water, and other essentials in it. I wore my white sneakers and closed the door of my apartment.

"Well I don't have a car...and I don't wanna take the bus...So walking it is!"

I did a lot of walking before I finally reached the location Felix send me.

"Finally! I can't feel my legs."

I walked in and the place was crowded with people. I squeezed through the people and finally went to the secretary.

"Hello, umm could you tell me where practice room 325 is?" I asked.

"Are you their choreographer?" The secretary said.

"Their chore- ah yes, yes I am!" I lied to her. Other than the people participating and choreographers, others weren't allowed.

"Ok. Just walk straight, then take 2 lefts and 1 right." She said and I gave her a small bow.

After walking straight, taking 2 lefts and 1 right, I stopped at a door that had the number '325' on it. I couldn't hear any music, but their voices could be clearly heard. I knocked on the door before entering. They all smiled brightly when they saw me.

"I'm not the sun on a rainy day stop smiling like that," I said closing the door and throwing my backpack on the ground.

"Did you all wait too long?" I said moving to the middle of the dancing room.

"No!" Jeongin said with a smile.

"Ok good, now before we start to dance can you show me your choreography?" I said and they all got in position.

The music started to play and they all started to dance. I liked the dance moves and their facial expressions but the dance was lacking a bit of energy. They did their final poses and the music stopped.

"Ok, it was good! I liked the dance moves and the  expressions but I was missing the energy." I said as they were listening to me.

"I know you guys are tired and probably haven't eaten but when you have to pop in your dance you have to have a lot of energy," I said.

"You do something like this," I said doing the dance move as they did it.

"While you're supposed to do something like this," I said doing the dance move again with more energy. They watched and listened attentively.

"Who made the choreography and when did you get it?" I asked.

"Me and Minho made the choreography and the guys got it yesterday," Hyunjin said.

"Hyunjin, you'll teach me the choreography, Minho you practice with the others and help them if they're doing any mistakes. If you all want my help, you have to wait so I learn the choreography too." I said going to the other side of the room and Hyunjin followed after me.

...

A few minutes passed and I learned the choreography.

"You learned it quickly," Hyunjin said with a smile on his face.

"You sound just like my dance teacher, she used to say the same thing," I said returning the smile.

"You've danced before?" He said grabbing his bottle of water and I did the same.

"Well yeah. If I didn't know how to dance I would have just watched how you dance but I could never do that." I said and he started to laugh, almost choking on his water.

"Be careful Hyunjin, let's go with the others," I said and we walked to the others who stopped dancing when we came.

"Come on show me what you practiced!" I said sitting down and pressing play on the music.

They started dancing. This time it felt more like they were dancing with their heart not only their feet.

"Well, this time it was better!" I said getting up and giving high-fives to everyone. I wanted to show them my version too.

They sat down and played the music. It's been so long since I've danced but whenever my body heard the music my blood would get hot and I would just move. As the beat dropped my body moved to the music. I moved to the right beat and missed a few. Then my favorite move came. Popping. Then, the last pose before the music stopped.

The boys started to clap and I just smiled.

"You dance really well!" Felix said.

"Thanks," I said with a smile, although it was hard to breathe.

"Why don't you continue dancing again?" Jeongin asked. "You're very good at it."

"I don't know...anyways, forget about me! Let's continue practicing!" I said as I replayed the music and we all continued to dance.

...

A few more hours passed and it was 8 pm. We were just freestyle dancing and doing dance battles.

"I say Harin vs Lix!" Changbin said and the others started to encourage us.

"Ok let's start!" I said.

"You can go first," Felix sweetly said. I started dancing to one of my favorite songs. Everyone was cheering, no matter if it was I who was dancing or Felix. After we had finished, the winner ended up being Felix. The others danced against each other too, and what felt like a few minutes had been an hour. The time had passed so fast we didn't notice it.

"My mom must be home, I have to go. It was fun hanging out with you all!" I said grabbing my bag. Felix suggested walking me home and I didn't refuse. Our walk home was accompanied by small talk and laughter. We liked each other's presence and had a lot of things in common to talk about.

Soon, we reached my house and bid each other goodbye.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope everyone liked this special chapter! Vote and comment!
Bye bye♡ (EDITED!)
Kay♡
Word count: 970