a little about the characters

{Lilly}- lilly is a shy 10 year girl born into a bad family and then sent into a orphanage but then she was adopted into the stone family. She is also a neko making the other kids make fun of her also making her not want to go out as much and wanting her to hide her lavender cat ears and tail

{Eric stone}- Eric stone is lilly's adoptive father being 37 with dark Brown hair and white tiped wolf ears and a long wolf tail that is much kinder then Lilly's real father but when Eric gets mad he will find any way to get back at the person that wrong him or his family and it's gets really bad when someone messes with his baby girl

{Joshua stone}- Joshua stone is one of Lilly's many adaptive brothers as he is the oldest of the 5 brothers being  18 and with dark Brownish hair with the tips being black while his tail and ears are jet black. Hes the most protective of the brothers doing anything as to "talk" to the person who has harmed Lilly. He also wears a black hoodie and dark blue jeans.

{Damian stone}- Damian is the second oldest of the brothers beimg 17 with white wolf ears and a long fluffy cat tail. Damian loves to play with Lilly while still protecting her from getting hurt/harmed by anyone. He is also the most hyper of the brothers and sometimes goes over the limit showing Lilly love (not the dirty type)

{Isaac stone}- Isaac is the third oldest of the brothers being 15 with long light Brown hair with a light blond streak. His cats ears are a light gold color while his tail is the same as his hair a light Brown with a light blond tip as he also wears golden round classes and a suit and tie like a teacher would. Isaac is the brain of the family teaching Lilly every thing she needs to know (like school stuff) and thinks it's very important to learn as much as possible and ends up stealing the other brothers time with lilly.

{Ashford stone}- ash is one of the youngest brothers Lilly has as ash has red-sh Brown hair with red-sh wolf ears and tail. Ash is the one that fights the most with Joshua which makes Lilly upset which also causes Joshua and ash to go out and spoil Lilly to make upon for fighting. If that doesn't happen then Eric will make them say sorry to each other and then make them claim down Lilly.

{Jake stone}- Jake is often working so he's never really around but when he is he takes lilly anywhere sje wants and gets her stuff too. He's the brother that spoils her to make it up. Like his father his got Brown hair and ears while his tail a pure white.