~{A new home}~

~{the picture is what Josh looks like}~
~{Joshua's p.o.v}~
I walked down the street to the orphanage for my dad for a new sister if we're lucky. Soon I reached the orphanage and walked inside seeing different children as my tail flicked back and forth as I looked around until I saw small neko girl being harassed and beat as the boys laugh and mocked her, pulling on her tail and her ears. I let out a growl and walked over to the group towering over them as they ran away leaving the small girl whimping and shaking. I held out my hand for the girl and she clung onto me shaking and crying begging me to take her away from this place, I felt my heart statter I heard this so I picked her up and told her that I'll take her away and protect her. She smiled and once I put her down she rushed to get her stuff from her room as I walked to the front desk to fill out the paper work and once that was done she came back and took my hand as I wrappdd my tail aorund hers, walking hand in hand smiling and laughing and talking about whatever came to mind. Soon her grew tired so I picked her up carrying her the rest of the way home. It was a litter over a hour before we got back to the house where Damian rushed up to me asking so many questions as I shushed him as I told him that Lilly was sleeping, the rest of the family came to look at the new sister and all let out a "awww". I kayed lilly down to the couch and went to the rest to talk about what well need for her and planed a shopping list as a little welcome to their new home.
{a/n}
{Tell me what you guys think so far}