~{The news}~

~{lilly's p.o.v}~
It had been a couple of hours since mommy and daddy left and it was getting late and I was getting scared, I hated being alone so i rushed up stairs and started to pack my things up like my favorite plushie and my clothes and everything else I had at the time. I out my backpack over my shoulder and walked back downstairs to hesr a knock on the door and some faint whipsers. I got the strength to go to the door and open it to be face to face with police   looking down at me with pained expressions and sadden looks. "hello little miss I'm officer Vic and and my partner kin" Vic said as kin gave me a smile but then Vic picked me up and told me how I was going to go away for awhile. "Why am I going away?" I asked as kin started to explain that my parents had gotten into a car crash and we're gone. I started to cry and clung onto Vic as I cried harder and harder. soon after I was fast alseep in the cop car driving to my new home or what was supposed to be my new home. I slowly opend my eyes to see that the ad had stopped and Vic and kin had gotten out and opend the car door. I hoped out if the car to see where I woild be staying from now on, there was a large sigh that said "orphanage" on it, soon a sweet looking lady came out and took my hand. "Hello  there little one I'm ms.velvet lets head inside its getting late" the lady said with a warm smile on her face as she took my hand and lead me inside. Maybe I'll find a new family here maybe a better one.