Chapter 8

UNEDITED

I breathe out an airy moan as Knox began sucking roughly at my sweet spot.

A low growl escapes him, "you're so fucking hot."

He brings me to the bed and lays me down, his body hovering over me.
I feel his hard cock against my thigh, through both of our pants.

Oh moon goddess.

As Knox watches me react to his hard on, his golden eyes overflow with lust. He lifts off the shirt I have on with one swift motion, his gaze lowering down to my lace bralette-the one that doesn't fit right so my breasts constantly spill out.
Licking his bottom lip, he begins placing kisses on my neck, traveling down to my exposed cleavage. Taking one of my breasts out of my bralette, he started tugging at my nipple with his teeth.
His mouth against my hot skin sends my body ablaze.

Fire continues to spread through my body, causing me to melt into my panties.
I breathe out heavily, my words barely a whisper due to the mind blowing pleasure as he slid his free hand down my leggings and panties. "Fuck, you came so much. You're so wet." He says in a serious, yet flirtatious tone.
He begins to glide his middle finger over my slit, my head falling back as my back arches. Plunging his middle finger into my heat, he growls as my body reacts to his pleasure, "god I love watching your face."

I look at him through my heavy eyes, my body relaxes yet feels on fire at the same time. I completely forget about any pain in my body when he touches me this way.
Knox adds a second finger, curling them with a steady pace as he pumps them in and out of my dripping core. "Such a slut for me, aren't you baby?"

Panting, I shake my head no.

"No? Is that so?" He asks, slowing his pace until he stops completely.

I begin to whine for him to continue, grabbing at his hand to try and shove his fingers back inside of me.

"If you want me to continue, then tell me...are you daddy's little slut?"

Now, I could give him what he wants and be sure that he will continue... or risk being a brat and get nothing...

Eh, I'll take the risk.

"N-no, daddy I'm n-not y-your slut." I breathe out with frustration as I slide my own hand into my panties to play with myself.

His eyes glowing, the golden shade is so bright it may be blinding to anyone else who would be able to see it.
"Wrong answer."

He grabs my hand, removing it from my pants and trades it with his fingers. At a fast pace, he pumps his fingers in and out of me, his other hand squeezing my breast.
As I'm about to release, he removes his hands from my body and gets off of the bed.
He strides over to his closet, grabbing a large duffle bag, "tomorrow evening at eight o'clock, I want you in your bedroom, wearing nothing but your panties and a bra. Lay on your bed and wait for your punishment, like the true slut you are."

I furrow my brows together, "b-but tomorrow's my birthday, and the party will be in the evening..."

He rushed to me and wrapped his hand around my throat, "I know Kitten, and when you realize that I'm your mate, I'm going to punish you extra fucking hard for making me wait to ram that tight pussy of yours with my dick. Got it?"

I shyly nod my head 'yes' as he smirked at my reaction, my blush burning my skin from the heat. "W-whats in the duffle bag?" I ask. hopping off the bed and pulling up my panties and leggings, searching for my top.

As I tried to take a peak by unzipping the bag just an inch or two, he grabs hold of my hand and moves it away with a low laugh, "I suppose you'll find out tomorrow. Just know your body will burst with pleasure over and over, and over again. And even when you're body is sore, your cunt swollen, you will continue to come until I feel you've had enough."