CHAPTER 27

Last chapter guys, read at the end please💕

The third pov.

Jungkook picked up the last boxes as Namjoon was busy arranging the couch with Hoseok's help.

Jin was placing some flowers in a vase, it's place on a new wooden table "I can't believe you guys moved out in this house, it's so cool" said Jimin smiling "and how did your mom even agree to that?"

Taehyung widened his eyes and nodded "I know right! I thought she would be mad at me but she likes Jungkook now"

They all smiled when Jungkook smirked proudly.

Taehyung and Jungkook brought a new house, it wasn't big but neither was it small, it was just perfect because it was theirs, the place where they will raise their cute pets and future kids, where night movies will be spent with the other boys, their home.

Yoongi sighed with the last box placed at the front door as he plopped on the couch next to the rest "you'll unpack later or should we help?"

Tae was quick to shake his head "it's fine hyung, you already helped me and Kook a lot"

"I can't believe you guys got a house earlier than me and Joon"

"Hyung, you're engaged and we will attend your wedding in 1 week, you just- can't complain" giggled Taehyung as Jin agreed with a small smile, interwinig his hands with Namjoon's.

"I uh need to tell you something guys" said Hoseok as they all turned to him with a smile "I have a girlfriend" they all gasped besides Jimin and Yoongi who just smiled sweetly.

"Weren't you with those two?" asked Jungkook confused pointing at Yoonmin "I was but we eventually decided it will not work, plus...the girl I met, she's really really sweet and I would like you guys to meet her later"

Taehyung boosted up and hugged him "of course we will meet her, I'm so happy for you hyung".
J-hope hugged back and chuckled with a breathy 'thank you'.

"Can you even believe this? We all have perfect matches, Joon and Jinnie will get married in a week, me and Tae have a new house and a cute puppy, and we got to graduate. I couldn't ask for more" Jungkook looked down and hugged Taehyung's waist while everybody agreed with him in silence.

"I didn't liked you at the beginning tho" said Jimin "I thought you'll hurt my best friend, and you know...never mess up with my bestie or you're dead"

Taehyung laughed when Jungkook gulped "who would've thought 1.74 cm looked this scary"

Everybody burst in laughter as Jimin pouted "still...what are we doing today?"

"Couch potatoes?"

"Yes" exclaimed Hoseok and went on the floor with a fluffy blanket and a pillow "since y'all take the whole couch I'll make myself at home on the floor"

Taehyung smiled at his silliness and cuddled in Jungkook's arms snuggling his face in the other's chest while Jin picked a movie on Netflix.

"I'm so happy Kookie, I'm glad we met, and we have a beautiful future in front of us, the fact that we are together it's still so amazing to me"

"For sure baby, I'm sorry for being a douchebag. At least you're mine now, I guess you like bad boys don't you?" Tae blushed and laughed silently "you're the only bad boy I like I guess, I didn't even knew if I was bisexual or fully on guys, but it doesn't matter anymore anyways"

The lights turned off and the screen brightened up. Tae looked up to see Jungkook's face dim-lighted by the TV, his jawline visible.

He touched it to make Jungkook look at him before kissing his lips "I love you Kookie"

"I love you so much more Tae-tae"

They smiled, both deeply in love as their eyes went back on the movie, it was a comedy one, and as soon  as it started Hoseok was full on cracking on the floor.

The night was filled with laughs, problems and worries left behind at miles away from the youngest couple's new sweet home.

Taehyung once more looked into Jungkook's mind and read all the words the one was thinking about him, he was loving it.

He knew in the first moment they met that he had his lover's mind Possesion.

The End

----

So. I sadly declare this book a failure. It doesn't have a line so I missed a lot of details and I messed up.

Sorry if you read this crap. Ly

Also, my next book will be updated soon, I hope that one will be better.

It's about Jungkook and Taehyung being neighbours and Jk hitting on Tae for a one night stand which eventually leads to fuckbuddies.