•.•.•^Chapter Six^•.•.•

"Eren! Just put it on please!"

"No! There's no way in hell I'm wearing that! I'm a man and I have my pride!"

Hanji, Eren and Levi were currently standing in the middle of Levi's room discussing what Eren will wear for the meeting they had been invited too. Levi wasn't to thrilled with the outfit Hanji had chosen for the young boy, he didn't want other eyes to see his lovers unique qualities but Hanji doesn't listen to anyone. Plus it was to late to order another outfit.

"Eren! You'll be fine! You're gay anyways! Just put the outfit on!"

"Me being gay doesn't mean I wear such revealing outfits! I'm technically walking naked!"

Levi rubbed his temple and sighed, "Eren please just put the outfit on, you'll be fine just pretend that it's just me and you and no one else."

The brunette sighed and snatched the clothes out of Hanji's hand stomping over to the changing area Levi had in his room "Fuck you all..." he mumbled, slamming the door behind him. Hanji chuckled and glanced at an amused Levi "He's really something isn't he Levi?"

The raven chuckled and nodded "Yes, yes he is."

After about 30 minutes Eren finally gained the courage to walk out the changing room and face the laughs he was about to receive. With a deep breath and determining clench of his fists the brunette opened the door and walked out to see Levi and Hanji talking to each other.

When they noticed the boy had finally got done changing, Levi's eyes widened while Hanji just had a mischievous grin on her face. Eren clenched his fists and glared at the both of them.

"Just what the hell are you staring at?"

The young brunette was wearing a shirt that only covered his chest and the sleeves revealed his shoulders and lower arms. His whole stomach was exposed and his pants went down to his ankles only coming up to the top of his lower area, exposing his waist, on the side you could see some of his thigh and he was barefoot, with an ankle bracelet that was a golden color. (Eren is basically wearing what he has on in the picture above).

"Are you trying to seduce me Eren?" Levi asked with an amused grin.

"Oh shut up you short man! Get out of dream land and let's get this shitty meeting over with already!" Eren's cheeks were flushed and you could almost see the steam coming from his nose and ears. He stomped over to the door and opened it to reveal Eld and Oluo, their eyes widened slightly and they both waved at the angry brunette.

"Take him to the carriage. I'll meet you out there shortly." Levi ordered. The two guards nodded and guided Eren out the castle. Levi stayed back to change into his royal attire.

•.•.•.•.•

When Levi walked outside he saw Erwin standing outside of the carriage and sent him a nod when they made eye contact. The tall blond opened the door to the vehicle revealing Eren who sat calmly by the window with his arms at his sides.

"Ready to go?" Levi asked as he stepped inside and sat across the the brunette. Eren simply pouted and ignored the Raven, he was mad at the vampire for making fun of him. Erwin chuckled and stepped inside as well sitting next to the angry boy "The queen isn't to happy with his soon to be King." With that comment the brunette's pout faded and he looked at Levi with a confused expression.

"Soon to be King? Who's the King right now?"

The raven smirked at the boy's interest "My Uncle Kenny, he's heard that I found a lover and he's planning to step down soon and let me take his place. Then I'll be King of The Vampires. And you'll be my queen."

The brunette blushed and looked away from the smirking raven, Erwin smirked "Remember Eren, when we get there you'll have to act like Levi's lover. Also we'll be staying as guests there for the night so you'll have to share a room, it would be odd if the Prince's lover slept in a completely different bedroom." Levi sent the boy a smirk and knocked three times on the roof of the carriage, signaling Oluo to make his way to the Demon's Castle.

About an hour in, Eren fell asleep on Erwin's shoulder. There was still another hour of road to get through, there was a knock on the window and the Raven opened it revealing Petra.

"What's the status?"

"Sire. The Werewolves have began making their way towards the Demon's castle as well and they're not to far behind us."

"Ok make sure they maintain distance and keep your guard up in case they try anything foolish."

"Yes sir."

The window was closed and the raven looked at Erwin "I hate those damn werewolves...they think they're better and more superior." He groaned glancing at the sleeping brunette.

"It's funny, the only werewolf you seem to tolerate is Hanji."

"She's a childhood friend, it's different."

The tall blond nodded in agreement. "Are you ever gonna tell Eren?" The raven sent him a confused expression which then turned to a glare "I'll tell him when I'm ready. There's a good reason I haven't told him yet, I need to make sure he doesn't doubt himself first and that he feels safe."

"Very well then but how long do you think it's gonna take for him to find out on his own?" Levi sighed and looked out the window not sure on how to respond to the question.

"That's the one thing I'm afraid of..." he mumbled.

After a while the trees around the carriage started to clear up and a large red bricked castle came into view. Eren's ocean eyes opened and he looked around blinking a couple times, followed by a yawn "Are we there yet?" Levi nodded in response and glanced out the window, Eren doing the same as well.

"Wow...there's a lot of Demons outside..." the brunette mumbled under his breath.

How exactly is this meeting going to play out?