Stefan

...

I was stood their just standing in front of the mirror until I heard Damon's car pull up the driveway to the Salvatore house. I walked downstairs and met up with him as he walked in the door. When he saw me his smile beamed and swooped me in his arms " this is the moment I've been waiting for all day" he mutters while he looks all over my face admirably. I smirked. "I love you" Damon leaned towards me and kissed me and uttered "I would be crazy if I didn't love you" we both stood their for a few seconds until the door burst open.

It was Stefan by himself "hey lovebirds" he exclaimed "hello Stefan" . He had turned his humanity off and all of us have been trying to find the real Damon within him we were never gonna give up any time soon. After all he was still Damon's brother. "Come on Y/N there's a million other places I'm sure you'd like to be right now". Damon took my hand and led me upstairs as I took one final look at Stefan he looked. Hurt.

I'd went to sleep earlier than usual I could hear distant music from Stefan downstairs and Damon was up here so I knew he'd probably be at the grill with Ric. I tried to ignore the loud music as best I could after a while it stopped which meant Stefans bait had gone home or he's passed out on the living room floor. Again. As I woke up and readjusted to my surroundings I saw a tall dark handsome figure stood in the midst of the landing light. I thought it was Damon. "I was wondering when you were gonna be back" I exclaimed " I've missed you". "Glad to hear that" a familiar voice uttered but it was Damon's it was... Stefans. He walked slowly towards my bed. "Stefan I think you should head to bed now it's getting late and Damon will probably be back soon" he smirked "that's not gonna stop us". He sat on the bed and leaned in closer to me. "Stefan please don't do this I know how you get when your like... this" I uttered quitely. He placed his finger upon my lips and "shhh" me. "I am in love with you Y/N... I always have been but then Damon came into the picture and stole you from me". "Stefan don't do this when Damon finds out he will...". "Well he's not is he" he spoke out. He leaned in closer our faces inches apart our lips crashed together. I forced him off he forced upon me even harder. He locked both my hands upon his chest. When I got a chance I gasped out "Damon" hoping that he was in. He was. In an instant he was thrown over the other side of the room by my boyfriend Damon. After one minute of heated fighting between them they stopped. Stefan vampire sped back downstairs and out of the house. Damon sped to the window to make sure he was gone. He was. He quickly ran back to me and held me close. "Your okay now baby... I'll never let him touch you again" I just closed my eyes that was now filled with tears and just stood their knowing that I was now safe in his arms once again...