Jeremy

...

"Good Good Y/N your getting it faster than expected" he beamed as he walked towards me and high fived me. Elena and Bonnie has lingered back knowing that something was between us a connection that couldn't be broken. "Once more" he said. I nodded. He then stood broadly behind me. Wrapped his arms around me and guided my hands and fingers around the crossbow. "Is this it" I asked knowing it was but couldn't resist his whisper in my ear again. "Just like that" he whispered just the way I imagined it. I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck raising in excitement. As I released it I could feel all my power in the shot and sighed a relief. "Excellent... I think you've got it now Y/N" I beamed with a smile he mirrored it back.

Then Elena broke the silence (and the moment) "my turn" she uttered. I slowly paced myself backwards our eyes still connected as Elena came into our view and broke it once again. Bonnie then whispered into my ear "I think he likes you" I rolled my eyes and replied with "we aren't in high school still Bonnie" she grinned and looked back forward. After a few seconds I did the same.

After a few turns of Elena and Bonnie swapping over. Jeremy looked back towards me "Y/N..." I looked up quickly. He jerked his head in his direction. I knew what he meant so I slowly created a smile and walked towards Jeremy. As I was halfway there. I heard a swoosh. The next minute I felt a large sharp amount impaling pain in my chest. I gasped and looked and saw a bloody mess in my chest in the middle a stake. I looked back up and watched Elena Bonnies and Jeremy's face turn quickly like they had just watched someone who's dying. Because they were. I felt my knees feel weak and fell on to the ground. They all sourounnded me. "Y/N... oh my god" Jeremy muttered under his breath. I kept on gasping for breath. "Just breath Y/N... it'll all be over soon" Bonnie exclaimed "shhh it's ok.... it will all be ok Y/N... I'm gonna ring Stefan" Elena spoke. As Elena walked away dialling the phone still shaking. I grabbed Jers hands and uttered " i am never letting go Jer" he then broke down in tears and our foreheads met... "your a fighter... I know" we smile at each other knowing that this wasn't the last time I would feel loved...