Klaus

...

I lay there in chains on the battered shambled floor. My eyes still filled with tears from the sights I'd just witnessed from Klaus. He wasn't himself anymore. And it had to be put right. My head jerked up as I heard his footsteps reappearing down the stairs he opened the door forcefully with a grin on his face, I gulped. As a sign I was nervous. But I think he knew that already. "Ready my love" he muttered. "Klaus..." this was the only words I could form. "Please... just stop your not like this... at all.. and you know it..." he chucked to himself in a sinister way. "Aahh well you don't know me at all then do you... you see I'm the big bad wolf in this town." He uttered. "Your right... I don't know this person at all..." He looked down at me. "I know your in there somewhere baby" "just let it be free" for a moment there we locked eyes I took this to early though and lit up in a smile. Just then he turned his back and chuckled again to himself, "do you really think I'm gonna fall for that" "you fell for me once" he stopped in his tracks, "you fell hard" "we were both not expecting it but we both did and those 3 years were the best of my life, being with you, holding you, hugging you, smiling with you, laughing and joking,.. kissing,..." he sighed. In a sort of relief. I thought this is it. This is the time. What I really wanted was what you was gonna het back. He turned around with tears in eyes one of them escaped before he fell to his knees and kissed all of my body. "Oh my god baby" I muttered. "How could I ever forget you love..." I just smiled. We sat there hugging knowing we had something special that was worth waiting another 3 years and a lifetime for...