; Chapter 8

"Alright, remember. If you find yourself in any danger just press this and it'll send a vibration to my watch."

"Alright, alright. You've told me all this over 5 times already... I think I'll manage."

It was the day of your first mission since your accident and words couldn't describe how anxious you were. Last night, Seongwha had sat you down in his room, explaining everything you needed to know about the plan since Hongjoong had been too angered with you to do it himself.

"The Selven are composed of seven primary members; all brothers belonging to the Sevren family."

You scoffed in amusement, "is it a coincidence how much their family revolves around the number 7?"

Seongwha smiled at your comment as he continued, "they're not too old, just around the same ages as the rest of us since the eldest is 23 and the youngest is 18. They're known to be disgustingly flirtatious and are often swayed by females of other groups manipulating them."

"But if women are always tricking them then wouldn't they have caught on by now? How would I be any better if others already tried before me..."

"The youngest hasn't been approached by many women yet," he chuckled darkly, "he just turned 18 a year ago and according to our sources, tomorrow will be the first time he'll attend one of the Sevren's many clubs. All you have to do is approach him first and then get him to take you to the diamonds."

"And how will I just do that? I'm pretty sure any sane person wouldn't just guide someone to their stock of stolen diamonds," you questioned sarcastically, making an annoyed expression fall over Seonghwa's face.

"Well, that's your test (Y/n). Our clients want the diamonds back in a week and tomorrow is the only time we have a good chance of getting them but that's only if you can pull it off."

Nerves struck your body as you breath caught in your throat. You did wish to start participating in missions and being a part of the group again but you felt unconfident being given such a difficult task so early.

You stared nervously at your reflection in the clear door of the grand building; one of the Sevren family's most famous clubs. Yeosang had suggested you wore an eye-catching glittery dress which wasn't too promiscuous for your age. It was a full sleeve body-con dress fitting right above your knees with glitter around the entire dress (AN: I wanna let you guys think of the colour and actual look). Although you knew it was more a mission, you still couldn't help but feel insecure in the dress which sparkled with every step you took.

It was definitely eye-catching but you didn't know if you enjoyed the attention.

Suddenly, an arm was wrapped around your own as you were lead towards the entrance of the club.

"Wooyoung!" you whispered.

"I don't know why you keep looking at the dress as if we dressed you up like a prostitute, (Y/n)," he laughed obnoxiously, "you look fine. You look your age and Yeosang made sure to get something you'd be comfortable in. If you feel awkward in this then you won't believe what Hongjoong wanted to put you in."

"Wooyoung quit joking around and be serious for once!" a sharp voice called through your earpiece.

Startled, Wooyoung groaned as he showed our fake ID's to the bouncer. "I hear you loud and clear, boss," he spoke once entering the building.

You were left awestruck as you noticed the sheer size of the club; the ceilings themself were higher than anything you'd ever seen. The sounds of laughter engulfed the entire room as you could barely hear anything else around you over the music blasting through the speakers at the large, grand staircase in the centre of the room.