Gay [Wedding]

THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST MEMEY BOOK LIKE MY OTHERS SO IF YOU ARENT INTO ELSAMAREN GO READ MY WALUIGI x JESUS FIC OR SOMETHING

Elsa was longingly gazing off into the distance, as any lesbian ice witch does.  Honeymaren sat next to her, sewing a scarf or some small article of clothing.  The two of them said nothing to each other, and just sat there contently, and gayly.  Because they were gay.  This is gay.  What I am describing is very gay.

"GALE SENT YOU ANOTHER LETTER FROM ARENDELLE!!!" Ryder screamed, off in the distance.  The two of them broke their gay silence, and smiled at each other.

"What do you think it is this time?" Honey sighed.

"I dunno, maybe she's checking to see if I'm still alive for the billionth time." Elsa replied, standing up and running over to meet Ryder.

Elsa ripped open the letter, and read it aloud to Honey,

"My dearest sister Elsa, would you be so honored to...." Elsa's voice trailed off.

"What???  Is she inviting us for more charades??  She knows you're hilariously bad right?" Honey said, before seeing the disbelief on Elsa's face, "What does it say?"

"Would I be so honored, to attend the wedding of Queen Anna of Arendelle and Kristoff Bjorgman."

"They actually picked a date!?!" Honey said excitedly.

"Wait Kristoff's getting married?" Ryder asked defeatedly.

"We'll find you a boyfriend someday Ry." Honey replied reassuringly.

"It's so weird my little sister is getting married." Elsa sighed, looking up at Honey.

"She's a queen, she needs a king." Honey told Elsa, taking the invite to read herself.

"I was queen for three years and didn't have a king." Elsa retorted.

"That's because you're a lesbian, snowflake." Honey replied, gently kissing Elsa's cheek.  Elsa blushed and looked away, embarrassed by PDA, even though it was just Ryder and a handful of other people around.

"Do you wanna go fishing?" Honey asked, taking Elsa's hand.  Elsa nodded excitedly, and the two girls ran off to the river.

"That's kinda gay." A random child said.

"Yeah." Ryder responded, sighing.

Ryder is my current and forever mood