M̶a̶r̶i̶a̶n̶n̶e̶ ̶0̶1̶

Garreg Mach Monastery, an academy filled with students brimming with different auras and egos, was presented as a place of magic and swordsmanship

Garreg Mach Monastery, an academy filled with students brimming with different auras and egos, was presented as a place of magic and swordsmanship. Nobles and commoners intermingled with each other whether it be peacefully or roughly. With different statuses came different outlooks towards the world. All three houses had its own fair share of stuck-up nobles and argumentative commoners.

There was one girl who never spoke a word in response to such controversies. Marianne von Edmund, a girl who usually looked dreadfully tired and strangely misplaced, took her early morning to gaze at the flowers in the greenhouse.

Her face was gentle as she stared deep into the vivid array of colors. Her coiffed hair paired with her radiant beauty couldn't amount to the elegance of the roses arranged in the soil. It was almost as if the bags under her eyes were just a fluke.

Though she looked bright, her face had no traces of happiness. It was filled with emptiness or a shallow feeling. If a smile were to appear on her face and grace the monastery, the world would truly be brighter.