R̶o̶l̶e̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶0̶1̶

Lysithea was trying to hide something from the others and it piqued Hilda's interest

Lysithea was trying to hide something from the others and it piqued Hilda's interest. Moreover, Leonie and Marianne were present as well to see the spectacle that was about to appear. From the angle Marianne resided from, she could see that her white haired friend was hiding a cookie, taking nibbles at it at a rapid pace. She looked like a criminal trying to get rid of evidence.

Hilda tapped her shoulder and, with a smile, poked at her with teasing words. Lysithea's defense for such an action involved her turning away and keeping her snack close to her chest. An obvious blush was sprawled across her face, giving Hilda the opportunity to push onward.

Leonie grabbed Marianne's arm and beckoned her to follow. She was curious about the current situation and she wanted to remove the gloom surrounding her. She felt like she didn't have a choice in the matter though, so she reluctantly gave in.

Now, the exchange grew from two people to four. Leonie watched Lysithea and Hilda go back and forth like a movie was playing in front of her. Hilda, attempting to see if she had anymore cookies, continued to pester her in a playful manner. On the other hand, Marianne's gloom took residence across her face in a painstakingly obvious manner.

You (professor or student) watched the group of peculiar students with a grin. Being part of the Golden Deers wasn't so bad as others may put it. Dimitri's often critique towards Claude's attitude is what people delude against the Golden Deers. It was nice to know that the face and inside of the group were very different.

Soon, all the girls except Marianne left. In the distance, it looked like Lysithea was running away from Hilda and Leonie (who were hot on her trail) with a cookie lodged in her mouth. Marianne kept her gaze low. It was obvious she didn't want to be part of the chase.

Maybe talking to her would be nice. Then again, her attitude was more antisocial than welcoming. More objective speaking than a conversationalist. More gloom than joy. Thinking about her external look than how she is on the inside doesn't envelop you. Talking to Marianne was definitely better than thinking of the outcomes.