Chapter 14:Torture

It was already 6:30 Pm... On the whole day I didn't talk or even Glance at Jimin... He even didn't sleep at the room last night...

The Maids took care of me... Giving me these clothes and putting Make up...

Tsk...

I was sitting at the chair.. Waiting for them to Finish my hair...

"Finish!! You Look Gorgeous Mrs. Y/n!" She said And Gave me A proud smile..

I gave her a sweet smile...

"Thanks" I said and The other maids Gave me a Cute smile...

I giggled at them...

"Ms. Its time to go~" One of the Maid said while Opening the door for me..

I smiled and Thanked her...

It was not me to wear heels when I'm going at a family dinner.... But I was forced to, They said
"Its better with Heels!", Tss... But it's a Family dinner.. And I must expect my parents to be there.. I was Not armed.. They told me Not to Bring any Weapons.. Since They won't be testing me... Once I Finished Going down the stairs, someone greeted me..

"OH. perfect timing Y/n, The limo Have arrive.." Rm said and Gave me a Smile...

Damn those Dimples are deep..

"Young lady sure is Growing up real fast" Jin said While Faking a Cry...

I looked at Him in disbelief and Chuckled..

Everyone had their Jaws down.. But Not with Jimin, He wasn't even Looking... But I didn't Give a sh*t about it... I walked past him and Went out of The house entering the Limo... I was still mad at him... I mean who wouldn't be mad? He crossed the Freaking Line... Tsk..

The ride was Quiet, No one Dared to talk or make a sound... We have our Own Worlds... He was Scrolling with His Phone and I was Staring at the Window...

I noticed we were going to a Different Direction...

*Timeskip*

We arrive at our destination and it was a Beautiful Mansion.. More like a God damn Castle..

We went inside... The Maids and Guards Bowed to us...

Then we found ourselves into a Huge Table with Everyone There talking...

Once they Notice us Coming they stopped and Gave us a Sweet smile...

"Ah! Jiminie" His uncle came to him and Hug Jimin...

At least I need to fake for awhile..

I gave them all a Sweet smile...

"Take a seat The both of you" His Aunt said and Gestured us to take a seat...

"It's been awhile... I guess,"His Uncle said and Gave a smile..

We both nodded...

" Yes it's been awhile.. " Jimin said and Gave a Smile..

" Well we Heard lots Of amazing News about Y/n! " Another Uncle of his, said.. Making everyone clapped.. Including my parents who are Faking their Proud Smiles while clapping...

I just gave them all A sweet smile...

"That is Beneficial For all of us Y/n, Making Them Know, That the Park is The strongest of them all" His aunt said Proudly.. I gave her a smile...

"Let's Dig in shall we!" his uncle said and we started Digging in...

I don't have the appetite to eat but forced myself to..