Chapter 26:Trust

He looked away...

Answer me... Please..

I stayed silent, waiting for him to Talk..

I heard him sigh...then he finally look at me..

"We didn't manage to Kill them...." He Said In a low voice and he looked down..

There was a Huge pain in my heart... Its like getting clenched...

"How..." I said with a voice filled with Sadness and Disappointment... I know its not their fault... These emotions of mine is caused by frustration... Frustration of not Being able to kill them...

"I'm sorry..." Jimin suddenly said In a pitiful voice making me Look at him with wide eyes... I don't want him to sound like this... I don't want him to apologise, He's not the one to blame.. I feel my chest getting tighter... Guilt and pressure rushed inside me.. I took a deep sigh...

"Jimin.. Don't apologise... Its not your fault.. Never have been..." I said and Gave him a small smile... He looked at me with a sad face... His face full of regret and Guilt...

He nodded and I tapped his back trying to comfort him..

He must have felt Bad all the time.. Pressured and Despondent... I'm sorry I only realised that now... I didn't know you were suffering the whole time ever since that war begun...

"They were not at the war that time... So we weren't able to kill them... Information we got was Faked.." He said and sigh..

I sigh... Guess The next time we'll meet, I better kill them... I hope I won't hesitate...

There was a knock on the door... And it opened...

" Oh, Jimin, We've been looking for you.. "Jin Said while going inside.,.

We looked at him...

"Is something wrong..?" Jimin asked and looked at jin oppa...

"Well a Meeting..." Jin said and Pointed outside... Jimin sigh and stood up...

"What's with the sudden meeting.." Jimin asked while he scratched his Head..

"Don't know, but they said its important..." Jin said while shrugging...

"Guess I'll go first Y/n.. I'll come again later.." Jimin said I nodded and Waved goodbye to him...

But before he went out, he went back to me And suddenly placed a Kiss on my head...

"I'll be back... Kitten" He said and ruffled my hair... I felt my cheeks getting hot... Am I blushing..?! Sh*t...

He went out and closed the door...

I cupped my face... Darn it! Stop blushing!!!!

End P. O. V

Jimin P. O. V

Once i went out of the room... I bump into a maid...

"I-Im sorry Sir!" The maid said while she Bowed

I nodded...

Its like i saw her Before... She look quite familiar to be honest...

I was about to call for her but Jin hyung called me..

"Jimin, We cant keep them waiting" Jin hyung said making me nod and followed him...

We were walking on the corridors..

"Dont tell me, you're switching Y/n with that maid..." Jin hyung suddenly said making me Look at him with wide eyes..

Wait why did he think of that..?