Chapter 24:Jimin

The sound echoed...

Is this the end for me...?

I can still hear.. I opened my eyes slowly...

The Book Boy is on the floor lifeless..
He got shot on his Head..

I looked back to see...

An orange man walking towards us... With a Black coat...

My eyes widened...

"J-Jimin..." I said softly... I tried to stand up... And run to him.. But failed..

My body hurts so much...

The orange hair boy  suddenly Stopped in front of me

Before I even look up, He bent down and hug me...

It was warm and tight..

Tears suddenly went out...

He flinch when he felt my tears on his skin...

"Why are you crying...?" He asked, His voice which I missed so much... Its back..

I hugged him tighter..

"Jimin..." I said while Crying.. It was a feeling where Happiness starts to fill my heart... A feeling of relief...

I heard him giggle softly..

"I'm sorry I'm late, My Queen..." He said while He pulled away and Looked at me in the eyes...

I gave him a wide smile... Can this moment last forever..?

He smiled back and patted my head..

"You did a great Job..." Jimin said while he gave me an angelic smile.. A smile that Made my heart Race.. I feel my cheeks Heating up...

I just nodded and looked at him..

"Come on, get a room you two" A red hair man said while He was walking towards us.. We both stand up and Look who was it..

He's the one hosting the Party...

"Kwon Ji-Yong Hyung!" Jimin said while he gave the red hair man a smile...

"Hey Jimin, it's been awhile...I told you to call me G-dragon..."The red hair man said while he went to Jimin and Gave his hand....

Then they shake each others hands...

Are they perhaps.. BESTFRIENDS?

This is shocking...

" You dyed your hair again "Jimin said while he Gave him a chuckle...
Before this Kwon Ji-Yong talked he giggled first..

" Come on, Im a fashion icon ya know"He said while he gave out a laugh.. Jimin laughed together, and the red hair man noticed me..

"Park Y/n, Its a pleasure to meet you...I'm Kwon Ji-yong but call me G-dragon... Thank you for saving  everyone... Without your help, Everyone could still be Tied up and cornered..."He said while he Bowed, Making my eyes Widened in shock..

" Ah, Please don't bow, Its no big deal, Everyone could have done the same thing if they were in my place... "I said while I gave him a reassuring smile..

He raised his head and Looked at me..

" You're different from what I expect... "He said and Laughed..

" Different..? "I asked confused.. He smiled and Looked at me...

" I thought You're the type who would be Boasting around and Someone scarier than This boy here.. "He said and giggled while pointing at Jimin, Guess his That "Boy"...  I just chuckled in response..