Chapter 32

|Kamryn's POV|

Ever since I have come back from the coma, Conor had been in his room more often and he has been a little more in his head when hanging out with the guys and Nicole.

"Hey so recently I have been noticing that you have been more to yourself and out of it ever since I have been out of my coma. Is everything ok?" I ask when seeing as he left his room to eat breakfast downstairs.

"Yeah I am fine. I have just been working on my rapping since I have a passion for it and people have told me to also release my own music. You can be the first one to listen to it if you want." He said which made me relieved that he was fine and just needed time to make his new rap.

"Also, I have been also thinking of doing small cut versions of me playing the violin over music or to make a cover and post it of music." He said which made me surprised that I didn't know he was able to rap and play the violin.

"Ok well good luck and I hope they turn out fantastic!" I say joyous that I was able to hear about this and be the first one to hear his rap after he finishes it.

"Hey wanna have breakfast at Denny's or somewhere else?" Conor asks making me nod and rush upstairs to my bedroom to change into something nicer.

I decide to wear (A/N: you can just imagine the outfit just like how previous chapters were like.)

Then I go downstairs and see that Conor was waiting by the end of the stairs on his phone.

"Ok so- Holy smokes." He was saying until he looked up on his phone to me.

"What were you going to say?" I asked wondering what we was going to say before he looked at me and said those words.

"Oh um yeah, um I asked the boys and Nicole if they wanted to come with us to have breakfast and they all said yes." He said which made me a little sad at first that it wouldn't just be us two alone, but also a little happy that I do get to hang out with my friends again.

"Yeah that's fine. We are all just meeting there right?" I asked wanting to make sure that everyone will get there just fine with no problems.

"Yeah everyone has a ride to take them to Denny's or they can drive themselves there." He said which made me relieved because last time we gave rides to one of the boys and Nicole, they got into a fight the entire ride.

"Ok that's great. So let's go then!" I say excited to be able to finally eat breakfast and also see my friends once again.

We then get into his car and he starts driving to Denny's. Along the way though we started singing and yelling out lyrics to every song.

People and families next to us would look either annoyed or they would join in on us as we sung out loud probably bursting everyone's eardrums.

We get there and Chance, Sergio, and Nicole were the only ones there.

"Finally you guys came! We have been here for the past 10 minutes waiting for someone else to come because we are all starving." Sergio had said once we came up to them.

"Well we are very sorry. We can go in now if you would like." I said which made them all rush inside the restaurant which made me laugh at how excited they all are for food.

Me and Conor made it inside and they were already getting shown to their table. We follow them and we decide to just order our food now and leave the menus on their seats so when three come they can order.

We all then order and the food comes in about 10 minutes which seemed like the longest 10 minutes of my life. The food looked great and we immediately dug in happy that we were able to finally eat.