Tanjiro | Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You

Now playing: Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You cover by Reneé Dominique

-------

| "Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray," |

| "Oh pretty baby, now that I've found you stay" |

| "And let me love you, baby
Let me love you." |

-------

💚 Fluff and short chap

-------

Requested by BlackKnightRadiant 💚

Worried!Tanjiro x Period!Reader AU

Part Two!!

It's been a while since Tanjiro became your 'babysitter', but one thing's for certain:

He's indeed really good at it.

He's been managing well with his jealousy whenever you're hanging out with the other boys, but you still find it cute teasing him.

Today was just another day for training, not until you felt your lower area strike in pain.

"Argh-" you grunted, crouching down on the ground.

"Ugh, again?!" you frustratedly sighed knowing that it is that time of the month again.

"(name)-chan?"

You looked up to see a worried Zenitsu eyeing you while you're down in the ground.

"O-Oh hi Zenitsu."

"What are you doing? Are you okay?" he stopped in front of you and crouched down to your level.

"Yes Zenitsu, don't worry." you managed to smile even through the pain of needles and knives piercing that area.

"Are you sure? I can take you to Shinobu if you're not feeling well."

You shook your head no and got up. "You should proceed to training. I'll be there in a minute."

Zenitsu nodded and walked away while waving at you.

Gosh how can I train like this?

--

M E A N W H I L E ,

"Hey have you seen (name)? Is she not going to train?" Tanjiro asked worriedly to the other boys.

It has been more than an hour when training started and you are still not around. Your absence made Tanjiro grow more and more worried.

"THAT WEAKLING SKIPPING HER TRAINING? I'LL FIGHT HER!!"

"CAN YOU SPEAK ANY LOUDER?? YOU'RE TALKING TO DEAF PEOPLE HERE INOSUKE!" Zenitsu shouted sarcastically.

"YOU SPINELESS BOY! I'LL KNOCK YOU OUT UNCONSCIOUS WITH MY HEAD!"

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP?!"