deux!

"you got mud on yo' face, you big disgrace, kicking your can all over the place,"-why mona/queen

-why mona/queen

JOHNNY ORLANDO
-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I had finally arrived in New York. The flight had been a little rough but as soon as I got off, I went straight to the Hotel.

Hotels reminded me of... ya know. Wow, I can't believe it's been 5 years since that whole situation.

I've tried to explain it to Kenzie multiple times, but i don't even know. She posted on her instagram,

kenzie

❤️:1,284,389 💬: 9,876,543kenzie in New York :)

kenzie in New York :)

load comments

She had commented on my post this morning so I decided to DM her. Well... first I had to make a game plan,

how to get Mackenzie Ziegler back
by johnny orlando

1. become closer with her
2. gain her trust
3. tell her it was an accident.
4. kiss her
5. ask her to be my girlfriend
6. marry her.
7. live a successful life with the girl of my dreams!
8. die together

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I stuffed it in one of the hotel drawers which also contained extra complimentary paper and pens. I slid open my phone again.

johnnyorlando
hi kenz what's up?

kenzie
nothing much.

johnnyorlando
ok

johnnyorlando
want to meet at Starbucks in Times Square.

I knew she was in New York for the VMA's, she's one of the most talented female singers on Earth. Of course she would go.

kenzie
sorry can't ttyl

johnnyorlando
oh, ok.

Welp there goes my first shot. Still got millions more to go though so it's all good.

Well, in the start I was just going to kidnap her and win back her love but Lauren didn't think that was a very good idea.

I grabbed my jacket to go get a coffee from starbucks.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"uh.. hi, can I please have an iced caramel macchiato with 2 pumps of mocha sauce an-," I was cut off by the person behind me.

"and 3 pumps of vanilla syrup," the feminine voice said. She sounded all too familiar. It clicked together and I turned around.

"hi mackenzie," my mouth turned upwards just as hers turned downwards.

"oh hi johnny," she half snarled. Then she smirked. "better go get your drink," I hadn't realized i'd been staring at her for the past minute, studying her features. Damn this workers worked to fast. I grabbed my drink and was out the door in no time.

Many thoughts were circling around my mind, but I focused on one:

does mackenzie like me?

it circled my head like a snake. And then I attacked. Actually I just ran into someone.

"oh I'm so sorry," It was a pretty red-headed girl.

"oh no it's fi- omg hi Johnny do you remember me I am friends with Kenzie.. Ziegler," She paused as if she forgot Kenzie's last name but got right back on track, "yeah it's me, nadia" she smiled. I had no recognition of her but I smiled back. "oh yeah, definitely. Welp! I got to get going see you later?" I said, more as a question. She smiled and then I walked away.

MACKENZIE ZIEGLER
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I walked out of Starbucks with my drink, and in front of me I saw Johnny talking to Nadia. Of course it had to be Nadia.

I started walking the other way, but Nadia came up to me.

"hey bitch" she said. I gave her a fake smile.
"bye bitch," I replied. She fake smiled back. And then she punched me in the face.

liv speaks!
hi i'm just trying to make it interesting, Nadia is babie in real life, i know she would never do this. 🥰🥺🥺

598 words