trois!

"i'm trying to be, ultra mega happy"-limbo

-limbo

JOHNNY ORLANDO
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I turned on the news just in time to find... MACKENZIE on the NEWS! What the actual fuck! She wasn't like how I had seen her at the coffee shop, with beautiful face and a cute white cropped top. Her whole eye was a blackish-blue and she was crying. From the camera view, it looked like she was running away from them.

I ran all the way back down to starbucks from my hotel. The crowd of people was easy to find and weave my way through. I yelled her name. She looked my way and a look of relief washed over her but it seemed to instantly flood away. I bent down and put her on my back with no hesitation. The crowd wasn't moving. I made my way back to the hotel with the mob following us closely.

Once I got to my hotel I put her down slowly.

"hi kenzie," I said to break the awkwardness.

she rolled her eyes, "I got to go bye," she left abruptly and didn't say anything else. I gave her a small wave. When I knew she was out of earshot, I took a pillow and screamed into it.

Fuck!

MACKENZIE ZIEGLER
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I pulled open the heavy door to my hotel room. I set my bag down and pulled off the shoes. I laid down, making an indent on the bed. A long hard sigh came out of my mouth.

I needed something to get my mind off....you know who. I walked across the room to where I had set my bag down and took my phone out of it. I called my manager.

"Can you come a day earlier?"

"Let me check my schedule,"

I heard some shuffling and a pause.

"i can come right now,"

"oh god thank you so much emily, it means a lot"

"anything for THE mackenzie ziegler"

I smiled.

kenzie
i'm going out

annie
where?

kenzie
with emi

annie
a day early?

kenzie
i need to get my mind off of something

annie
ok, ly

kenzie
ttyl

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

sometimes I felt like I could tell Annie anything. We had been so close for forever. We rarely fought. But recently we were growing apart. She was making a career of her own, and so was I. She was always spending time with her boyfriend and I was always... in my own world. I like to write music, I've been working on a big album. Not even Annie knows about this. Only my sister, Maddie, knows about it.
Maddie will always be my #1 supporter

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I met Emily in Times Square and we ended up going to Bloomingdales.

I sifted through the ugly dresses Emily had picked out for me, mumbling, "no, no, no, no," under my breath.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Emily watching me cautiously. She knew something was up.

I picked out a red dress. I stared at it.

"you look good in red," Johnny had said to me once.

I immediately returned the bright red dress to the rack, angrily, and kept on looking.

I ended up trying on a silver dress that fit my body perfectly.

Me and Emily only agreed on it because we had been in the store for three hours.

I waved her goodbye, after making plans with her for tomorrow. She smiled at me, still curious of what was up.

Before we would turn around and split ways for the day, I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a dressing room.

Tears flowed out. I told her the whole story. She had known about how Johnny had cheated on me, because it used to be my inspiration for my music. used to be. I learned that I could shove my feelings in a box and stick it in a black hole.

I hugged her tightly.

"hey, I know what will help" she stood up and grabbed my arms. It felt like someone was saving me from drowning. I was so grateful to have Emily.

liv speaks
y'all this chapter took like 10 days exactly. I'm pissed. It's also sooo short tho. Enjoy i might post two or three time tonight!

706 words