dix! - im back (:

"hold me in your arms,,,,,, baby"-paul anka

-paul anka

MACKENZIE ZIEGLER!
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I woke up with a pounding headache. My eyes were practically glued shut. But when i opened them, I was surrounded by Maddie, Asher, Lauren, and... Johnny. I groaned. "fuck off," and then fell asleep again.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The second time I woke up, I was awakened by my sister Maddie shaking and yelling at me to wake up.

I was now fully conscious. Where was I? My whole leg was covered with a huge cast.
"what happened," I asked. I don't know how I was so calm.
"you got hit by a car. don't you remember," she replied but i shook my head at her question.
The same people were there from the last time i fell asleep. I actually hadn't remembered. It seemed the last few days before the crash I didn't remember anything. That was until I saw a teenage boy rush into my room.

"I came as soon as I could," He said, lightly out of breath.
"Joey!" I smiled, the memory of him was the only thing that hadn't been lost when I got hit.
I could see Johnny give him the death stare. Suddenly I said, "did she say yes?". It was like I wanted John to know that I was single.

"she said yes!" He jumped up and down as I pretended to do it, considering I was in a boot and couldn't move.

1 WEEK LATER!
(no one's POV)

Mackenzie was finally out of the hospital even though she still had a huge ass cast on.

As opened up the doors to her house she saw Asher and Annie sitting on their phones.

"oh hey Kenz," Annie said, without looking up from her phone.

Asher didn't say anything. He just looked at Annie and turned right back down to his phone.

"oh, so no big hugs or 'i missed you Kenz' because I have been in the hospital for over a week," i raised my voice, "and you only visit one once. ONCE. I am so tired of your shit. Just get out of the house that I PAY FOR EVERY DAMN MONTH," I shouted as my voice cracked and tears threatened to fall out of my eyes.

They looked up at me, scared. I held the door open with my crutch and shooed them out.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

ANNIE LEBLANC

Of course once Kenzie started dating Johnny she got all the attention. What about me? her best friend or... former best friend. I didn't even care that she was in the hospital. She got what she deserved.

Except as soon as it happened I wanted to take it all back. It started with me setting up Jayden and Johnny to kiss. I gave Jayden a couple hundred and she did it. But then it got a little out of hand.

I followed her snap map to Pittsburgh where I saw her at her old house. When she walked out of the house, I followed her for a little while until I found the perfect time to hit her.

I regret everything I did. It was out of jealousy. Except Asher doesn't know... I know that if anyone told him he would probably break up with more or worse send me to jail.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

ASHER ANGEL

I drove Annie and I to my parents house, which is where we'd probably be staying for a while. I was really scared. Annie had never acted like this, especially not around her best friend. We've been dating for almost 7 years and Kenzie and her are pretty much inseparable.

We drove the rest of the way in silence. I was way too scared to talk.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

JOHNNY ORLANDO!

My phone was ringing and I ran to pick it up. The caller ID was unknown but I answered it anyways.

(johnny kenzie)

hello?

there was a silence.

hello?

hi
can u come over?

i recognized their voice immediately.

mackenzie?
are you ok?

i'm fine.
can you come over?
please

i'll be there in 10...

with chipotle

kenzie smiled on the other side of the phone

thanks j

——

I practically ran out of the house and drove way past the speed limit. I smiled the whole way.

dingdong, I rang Kenzie's doorbell and it opened immediately as if she was waiting for me.

I hadn't been in Kenzie' s house since... well never. When you walked in, it felt empty. There was decor here and there but the house seemed untouched. I thought she lived with Asher and Annie, I saw little trace of them.

Kenzie welcomed me in and I took the food to her kitchen counter.

liv speaks!
it's been almost 4 months since I updated but I SWEAR i will try to be more committed to this book 🙈🤑