Out On The Town

-Play when needed-

Danny's POV

I was laying on my back, on my bed, fully clothed in a red flannul shirt, a black t-shirt under that and blue ripped jeans with my head off the edge, as I thought of something to do.
"Hay Mike?"
"Yes Sir?"
"What can I do that's fun and appropriate for a teen to do, I can't think of anything plus it's bin so long seance I've acted like a kid. Umm... minus the time's I've gone out paroling as phantom."
"How about going to an arcade?"
"That's perfect!"
"As always I will be on your Phantom-Cell sir."
"Thanks Mike, by the way can you play 'vacation' please."
"Movie, or song?"
"Song please."
"Sure thing sir."

Play song

I bobbed my head to the music as I took Mike's directions to the arcade.

When I got there my eyes lit up like fire works, there were all kinds of games everywhere; shooting, air hockey, baseball, dancing, VR, racing, strength tests, speed tests, accuracy tests and even classic box looking games, like pacman and streetfighter.

'Time for the time of my life!' I thought as I went to get a VIP pass and some tokens.

I had bin playing for about an hour when I got a call from an unknown number.
"Hello!"
"Is this Mr. Fenton?"
"Ah! Nick Fury, nice to hear from you, now what do you want."
"I would like to speak to Mr.Fenton."
"Yes now, what do you want?"
"Kid stop playing games."
"I did think you were a jokester nick, I think you need to work on your act a bit more."
"Kid just get off the phone and bring up Mr.Fenton or I'm finding were you are and smacking you with my shoe."
"Now that's just rude, I came out today to have a fun time and honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now."
"What do you mean by that."
"I'm a fifteen year old billionaire in an arcade in New York  trying to have fun and you call asking to talk to me and I keep saying I'm here, and my ex-friends called me obvious."
"Wait your Mr.Fenton."
"Yup, you can call me Danny if you want?"
"Your a kid."
"Yes, I'm not going to deny it, tis but a child." I dramatically said as I showed fake hurt, even though he can't see me.
"Your in a public place?"
"Yes, I know this."
"An arcade?"
"Hay, just because I run a business doesn't mean I have to give up my childishness and work all day."
"You ripped off the government?!" He sounded shocked.
"Yes, I am aware."
I herd him place down the phone and I could hear yelling and odd sentences.
"What did you think I was an adult? I'm as childish as they come, and as smart as a ghost."
"I thought you were some genius, not just some random kid that got lucky."
I huffed as I herd this and decided to end the call soon.
"Rude I'm not just some kid, I'm a small genius, and I really just want to chill right now so bye!"
And after that I hung up and started playing air hockey with some guy name Wade.

(Yes, deadpool)
(Hey, I'm in this to that's awesome!)
(Deadpool please I'm trying to talk the the readers)
(Whoops, sorry)
(It's ok, now back to the story!)

"So who's your favorite hero?" I asked him trying to start small talk.
"Oh that's easy, Spiderman!" He answered.
"Cool we have the same favorite hero!" I yelled exclaimed.
"So oh was on the phone?"
"SHILEDs director."
"Wow, nick you must have done something bad."
"I did rip off the government."
"Cool, you know about deadpool."
"Really wade of course I know just in case they send him after me, or just in case they send you after me in this case." This through him off and I was able to win the game.
"You know it was me!?" He asked baffled.
"Of course, I like to know things without people knowing and I know you know who I am so I'm not even going to try to pretend, plus I thing you and I are quite similar."
"Really! How? I know your, you know and all but how are we similar?"
"You and I both can't die, and it's because of an incident." I explained.
"Well my immortality isn't really an incident, but ya, I can see how we're similar. But why did the author put it in?" He asked, Hey rude I'm trying to narrate and you broke the fourth wall!!! You have to fix that you know.
"Whoops, sorry."
"Who are you talking to? I know it's one of your powers and all but still."
"I can tell otherwise I'll brake the forth wall again." Said deadpool as I told him to watch it.
"Ok ok I'll try and stop JESUS."
"I feel left out."
"Forget that, let's play another round!" He yelled as they both went back to playing.

A/N hay guys I hope I did well on wade I tried I really did and I know he's supposed to know the hole plot  and all, but I don't plan things very well and I forgot things so he, didn't know I was going to do this because I just yeeted him into this universe today so ya. Vote, comment, follow and I will see you Ghostys in the next Adventure packed story. Ba-Bye ~LH