Accidental Decapitation

Phantom's POV

Me and wade had left the Arcade and I explained what I was (with a transformation), Peter met up with us (In custom, so now there all in 'hero form') and know me and Dead-pool are play fighting in the streets by kicking each others leg when Spider-mans not looking.

"Hay do you want to see a cool trick I learned?" asked Dead-pool before putting me in a choke hold.
"Wade, Please stop." I mumbled sounding choked out, when in reality I don't need air.
"Wade don't kil-" *POP*

All of a sudden my head popped of and they just watched it role be for stopping with my face facing them. I could tell they were mortified, until Peter picked up my head.
"Boo!" I said opening my eyes and scarring Wade (he screamed like a girl).Then my body patted Wade on the shoulder making him scream again.

I got my head back from peter as we laughed at wade.
"Sorry wade." I said with a smirk on my face holding my head.
"How?! Why!?"
"I was decapitated once but it's ok turns out I can fuse my limbs back together and know I can poop off my head hand or leg off whenever I want."
"Can, uhhh... Can you do that in human form the readers (And YB- Yellow Box) want to know."
"No, but I can stop my lungs and heart whenever I want in both forms."
"Realy?"
"Yup, makes sneaking into stark's tower easier."
"You've snuck into the Avengers tower before!"
"No but I'm going to one day."

With the avengers

Tony: why do I feel violated all of a sudden?

A/N
I am back and very proud of this one.