chapter 23

IF YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER. DO VOTE FOR THIS BOOK AND SUPPORT US....

Riya's pov:

Next day morning I woke up little late I took a quick shower and got dressed quickly in black jeans and maroon tank top. And left my hair to flow. Took my college bag and hurried down. Gowtham was in the living hall, he was engroused in his laptop. He was in formal attire. He was wearing a blue shirt with navy blue armani coat with navy blue formal pant. He was looking handsome in this suit. I was standing there drooling on him, on the other hand I was late.

Then I hurrily went to kitchen and I don't know what to make for him

Then I hurrily went to kitchen and I don't know what to make for him. I was already late I think I should tell him that I can't cook today.

I went to him" see I can't cook today. I was already running late.I will make something night" after telling him I went to dinning table took my bag and phone and turned to go. I was blocked by the wall. How wall was here I looked up and saw Gowtham was blocking my way. What he want from me now.
"What you want " I asked him.

"I need my breakfast" he said calmly.

"But I was running late" I told him.

"Do you think I care. I need my breakfast now" he said.

"Gowtham if I went late to college. They don't even allow me inside. I took lot of leave already. I can't be absent again" I told him.

"I said I don't care about you. All I care is my breakfast" he said.

"I'm leaving. I can't make for you" I was beyond angry now. I took one step forward he pulled my wrists harshly " I said I need my breakfast. You can't go anywhere without making food for me" I was struggling to come out of his grip. But his grip was tightening more. "Gowtham I was already late for class. Please understand my situation" I said politely.

"See I asked food. After preparing it you can go anywhere" he said.

"Okay leave it. I will make something for you" I said and went inside kitchen.

While making breakfast I called gokul and told him to pick me up at my home. I sent him my address and resumed my work. He will be here in 5 minutes. I need to hurry up. I made bread toast with peanut butter and fruit salad, omlete with black coffee with no sugar. I kept everything on the dinning table. I heard horn sound. I took my belongings and went to living area" I prepared food. Please have it. I'm leaving" I said and went outside.

Gokul was waiting for me in his bike. I hoped on and he gave me a helmet. In minute we were on the road. He was driving very fast and at the last minute we entered our campus. Thank god I was right on time. If had took bus I will be one hour late.

We both went to our class, Shruthi was waiting for us. We attended our class, me and gokul went to library to do some research about our project. After like 2 hours we came up with one idea. We tried to write that idea as a proposal. We completed that proposal and decided to get approval from HOD tomorrow.