chapter 29

Riya's pov:

It's been a week that Gowtham started to ignore me. I don't know what to do with him.  He is the one you became jealous, demanding, possessive and everything and now he started to avoid me. After that night he went to his office, I tried to reach him, but he never attended the call. I finally gave up on him and started my day to day life. He and me were living in same roof but as a strangers. He comes late night and goes very early. At weekend he is not in home. Again I came back to my lonely pace. 

I was so busy with my project and interviews. I was currently working on my project in the living room. Gowtham came with his friends. 

"welcome home" I greeted them. 

"Hi anni. how are you" karthick asked me.

" I'm great. how are you" I replied him.

"see your husband is not letting me live my life. so I'm miserable here" he said. I looked at Gowtham he glared at karthick. 

"you guys carry on. I will get something" I said and went to kitchen.

I made a coffee for everyone and black coffee for Gowtham. I placed every cup in the serving plate and went to them. They all were now seeing my project work and talking something. I kept the plate in table. 

"that's my project. I never even finished it" I told them. Gowtham was not even interested to see it. " Anni you got quite a good idea. The technology you're using is difficult to handle, how you going to manage it " tharun asked me.

"I was learning about that technology and my partner is good with it. so we will work together" I told them.

"please have your coffee" I told them. They gave me my project file and laptop to me. I took it and went to my room. I heard a knocking sound so I went and opened the door, Karthick was standing there.

" do you guys need anything" I asked him.

"No anni I need to talk with you" He said.

"okay come in" I called him inside and left the door open and went inside. 

"so tell me what you need to talk" I asked him.

" anni tomorrow there is a party for all the successful entrepreneur. You need to come with Gowtham" he said.

"no anna, can I call you anna right" I asked him.

"ofcourse you can" he said.

"gowtham won't like it if I come with him" I said to him. I can pretty much understand that he knows about us. so I can talk with him frankly.

"no anni" he started I cut him off

"just call me Riya please" I told him.

"okay Riya he likes to go with you, But his ego is not letting him to ask you" he said.

"But why I need there"I asked him.

"every married businessman need to come with their partners. So Gowtham decided not to go" he said.

"This is a wonderful opportunity to get a clients and build a partnership" he said.

"but I never been to a business party before. I will screw something" I said.

" we will there all the time with you, moreover everyone is afraid of Gowtham there. So  if they know who you are there will be no problem" He said.

"last year he got three successful clients there. It's important to Gowtham Riya please come" he said.

"Let me think about it" I said.

"okay but please give a positive answer" He said and stood up.

"Riya here is my number after deciding your decision call me" he said and went out. I locked the door and lied down on my bed.