chapter 52

Gowtham 's pov:

I woke up early today, God yesterday night was amazing. She was completely mine now. She gave everything to me her heart, body and soul. I was looking at her peaceful face who were sleeping beautifully. My sleeping beauty, I kissed her forehead and holded her hand in mine. God I wish to wake her up and make love to her. But she will be tired and sore from last night.

She turned to the other side and pulled over the comforter and started to sleep again. I went close to her and hugged her back tightly and placed my head at her neck and started to kiss her. God I can't stop myself from kissing her neck,It is like a alcohol which I want more and more. I started to kiss her roughly and she moved in sleep and opened her eyes to see me. I kissed her cheeks and then eyes and stared at her lips and then leaned down and pecked her lips.

" Good morning babe " I said.

" Good morning " She said and looked away.

I cupped her face and made her look at me " What are you shy " I asked her.

" I want all my morning to be this beautiful " I said and kissed her head. She hugged me and placed his head on my chest and closed her eyes.

" Can we stay like this for a while " She asked me.

"Of course we can " I said and pulled her more to me.

We again dozed off for one more hour later I woke up " Riya time up, get up" I shook her.

she rubbed her eyes " what is the time" She asked me.

"11 am " I said and stood up.

"Let's get ready and go out for lunch and then we can visit some places " I said and went to the washroom to take a shower.

" Okay" she said and went to the wardrobe.

I took my hot shower and wrapped the towel on my hip and came out. She was standing near the bed and looking at something. I went to her and hugged her back. I jumped in her place but I held her waist so she won't go out of my hold.

" What are you doing " I asked her.

" I was selecting the dress to wear " she said and looked at the dresses which were on the bed spread widely.

" Wait I will select for you and You do for me " I said and took one white colur short sleeveless dress with a blue jean shirt for her and showed it to her " How is it " I asked her.

" Great " I said.

" Now your turn " I said, she went inside the wardrobe and came out with green woolen T-shirt with blue jeans. " I already selected for you " she said and gave it to me.

" Wear this " She said authoritively.

" Yes madam " I said and took it from her.