#3

#3
Harry hates coffee. Hates it, hates it, hates it. He chooses tea over coffee everyday, any day! He would always turn down the charities and fundraisers that would include coffee at all costs. It's not that he just hates it, it also comes with a scarring experience (which left a huge scar on little Harry, let's not get to the story), so Harry just never associates with anything coffee.
For his third idea, he was going to donate and attend some charity events going on that includes coffee (of course bringing Niall along to keep him sane)
Harry dialed his management, telling them that he would like to donate to all charities that includes anything coffee and to set up some things today with some charities that includes coffee around London.
Niall and Harry both got dressed up in nice suits when their management said they'd go to a charity dinner for cancer kids who love coffee, but can't have it anymore due to their medicine.
When they entered the dinner, they were handed a small cup of coffee. Niall frank his in seconds, while Harry just stared at it. "Hey Ni?" "Yeah?" "Drink my coffee for me will ya?" Niall nodded his head rapidly, gulping down the burning, hot coffee in seconds.
By the end if the night, Harry wanted to murder every coffee cup, every coffee beverage he'll ever see. All he can say is that Niall should be sick and tired of coffee by the end of the night.
The next morning, Niall was on the toilet, once again! for the 8th time today, and it's only 9AM. His twitter was going crazy again, so he logged in and saw a link. Harry smiled as he pressed the link and watched another interview.
I: You and Harry Styles from Two Notes, What are you guys?
L: just good friends is all
I: So when did he become all of a sudden interested in charities that included coffee?
L: Harry? Coffee? That's bullshit! Harry hates coffee and has had a horrible experience with the drink! The last thing he would do is associate with anything that has to do with coffee!
The interviewer shows him the pictures from the dinner and multiple names of charities and events that I donated to yesterday.
His jaw was probably on the floor, yet once again, I was smiling ear to ear.