Calm Before The Storm

Hi guys so here are the guides Im using for you to understand the story.

Hello = means the character is having a thought

Hello= means normal

"Hello"= means the characters are talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

The Winter Cup has ended. Everything is back to normal, the GoM is back to themselves. Everyone is happy, especially a certain phantom. He is glad that his old teammates are enjoying their beloved sport like the old times. But he doesn't know what's about to come to him.

Kuroko's POV

Class has ended already, Kagami-kun hurriedly walks out to our room. What's up with him?? Kagami-kun always forgot about me because of my low presence but I feel something weird today.

I opened the door of our gym, and of course no one notices me. Then I saw my friends, whispering to each other. I was going to greet them, but I was shocked to what Kagami-kun said. "Coach, I think we should need to kick Kuroko out of the team." 

I stayed still and quiet to listen to their conversation. "I'm thinkng about it too, I can see no potential in Kuroko and he has no space for growth. It means his stats now are his highest point. And besides, he is the weakest link to our team."  Said coach. All of them agreed to what they said, even the captain. 

"We only used him to beat the Kiseki no Sedai, and we used him well." Captain said. I know this will happen, but not this early. I thought while crying behind them. Kiyoshi-senpai is not here anymore, so no one will protect me.

I can't handle it anymore so I ran away as fast as I could. I don't care if I bump into someone or something, they will not notice me anyway. My feet brought me to the street basketball where Kagami-kun and I played. I sat on one of the benches there. And it started raining. 

I thought they were my friends, I even considered them as my family. But did they even considered me as their friend or family? I calmed myself down and it still rains. Its funny because the weather knows my feelings. 

I go to the maji burger and ordered my vanilla milkshake so that I can feel better. Then, I noticed a certain hair colors so I walked to them. But it was a wrong idea.

Akashi's POV

"Oi Akashi, why did you called us here?" Aomine said. "Yeah Akashi-chii." Kise said. "I called you here guys to have meeting regarding to Kuroko." I said. "What about Kuro-chin?" Murasakibara said.

These guys are impatient. I said to myself as I make myself calm. "I am planning to replace Kuroko with Kagami." I said to them with seriousness. There is a long silence until Midorima spoke. "Oha asa said that Cancers should listen to Sagittarius."

 "I'm okay with it as long as Kuroko is not here with us anymore. And besides, I'm only lying about liking Kuroko. I only pitied him because he is so weak." Momoi said and evryone agreed. "Then this is settled, Kagami will be the sixth member of the Kiseki no Sedai."

As I said that, I heard something dropped. I looked behind me and saw no one. Only a spilled vanilla milkshake.

Kuroko's POV

Why does everyone leave me? I thought I brought them back to themselves. I ran as fast as I could to my apartment. I closed and locked the door and ran to my room. Nigou tried to cheer me up by licking my face, but the tears won't stop. 

I thought all the good memories we shared, but all of them are fake. No one cosidered me as their friend nor family. The only one who cosidered me as their family is them. Now that I think about them, I think its about time we show our presence to the world again. I messaged them to  go to my apartmentto tell my plan.

Thinking about my precious memories with them makes me smile. But then, I remembered what happened today. My mind went blank. This happens sometimes so Nigou is calm about this. My whole body was suddenly enveloped by a very vicious and dangerous aura. A wide grin was plastered in my face as I release the aura.

Third POV

The aura enveloped the whole world. The animals go wild in the zoo, they wanted to be free from the threat they felt. The birds are flying in the sky, searching a place to hide. Even the feircest animals in the water and land, wanted to hide from the aura.

And let us not forget the humans, the people around the world stopped at what they are doing. All of them felt the aura. The pressure of the aura cause them to fell to their knees, as if bowing to someone higher than them. Even the great emperor fell. All of them have their eyes wide open and sweating bullets. Questioning what the hell is going on.

But there are six persons who are not affected at all. They know where and who it came from. Although Kuroko is the highest of all of them, they can still handle this. The six people only smirked and thought the God of all is back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys, how was the first chapter of the story?? Plss comment it down so that I can improve on the next chapters. Thank you