Mayuzumi Chihiro's story

Previously on the last chapter:

"Demo," all of them looked at me. "I think we it's your time to explain right? Ryou, Kazunari, Chihiro, Yukio, Himuro." The five of them flinched. "What are you talking about Tetsuya?" Miyuki-nee asked. "Well we live in different cities, when I called them they were in my apartment in a few hours. So I guess something happened to them also." My family looked at them while they don't. "Sigh~ There's no point in hiding. I'll start." Chihiro crossed his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chihiro's POV

"Train harder and pass your limits!" Our red haired captain shouted at us. Ever since Seirin defeated us, our trainings became harsher. The coach didn't come today because he is sick. I guess Akashi take the lose in a negative way. Sigh~ This is torture. He really is a sadist. I thought as a I shot the ball. It rolled around the rim before it went in.

"Mayuzumi, your form is wrong. Why can't you do it properly? It's just a simple shooting. Even an elementary student can do that." Akashi narrowed his eyes at me. How can you shoot properly when your muscles are screaming in pain? If he can read my thoughts, I'll be dead. Wait, Mayuzumi? I looked at him in confusion. And then I remembered that the old Akashi is back, the one that Tetsuya used to know. "Did I told you to watch us? Go back to practice." The first stringers shivered at the cold voice of the captain.

"Ano... is Akashi Seijurou-san here?" Someone suddenly said at the entrance. "What is your business with me?" Akashi looked at the girl. "The principal wishes to talk with you Akashi-san." The girl blushed when she saw him. "I expect you to finish your training once I come back."

"Man, Akashi is so heartless! He didn't even give us a 1 minute break!" Kotaro-san said as a soon as he made sure that the captain left. The new recruits nodded in agreement. They are the most tired here, I actually pity the freshmen. I remember the first day they came here, 100 students came here for the tryouts but only 3 remained.

"Well, we wouldn't be suffering now because of Mayuzumi." Nebuya-san narrowed his eyes at me. Tsk, he should really learn about respecting his seniors. "Now, don't be like that to our senior Ei-chan." Mibuchi-san was trying to make Nebuya-san calm. "It's true right! If it weren't for him, we won the stupid Winter Cup!"

Yep, you heard that right. All of them blamed me for our lose. They said that if I am only smarter, I would've noticed Tetsuya's motive on overwriting me. It's not my entirely fault though. Every one of us made a mistake on that day. Like when Mibuchi-san blocked Hyuga-san's shoot but Hyuga-san copied Mibuchi-san's technique. But of course, they want to forget their mistakes so they blame someone. And that someone is me.

"Why are you not practicing?" All of them shivered at the sudden voice of the captain. "Y-you see S-Sei-chan, we're just talking about something about our lesson for today. Right guys?" Mibuchi-san looked at the other uncrowned generals. "Y-yeah!" Nebuya-san said while Hayama-san nodded his head rapidly.

"Is that so? Mayuzumi come with me." Akashi and I went to the locker room. "I'll go straight to the point, you're out of the team," my mind switched off. "I have no use of you anymore. You may get your things now." And he left. I know that this day would come, but why it hurts so much?

I don't get it. Tetsuya said that this Akashi is softer than the other one, but why did he treated me like this? Not just Akashi, but also the uncrowned generals. Even before the Winter Cup, they treated me as if I wasn't there with them. They treated me as if I am not part with the team. I know that I have a low presence like Tetsuya, but it doesn't mean that they should treat me like that.

Tsk, enough drama. They will pay for what they did to me. I get my things and went out of the locker room. Everyone looked at me and laughed. "This is my final words with you so listen very carefully. You're going to pay for doing this to me. Especially you Red Emperor, Akashi Seijurou." All of them shivered at the tone of my voice.

"How cute of you to threaten me. Now, take back what you said." Akashi narrowed his red ruby eyes. "Not gonna happen." Akashi intensified his glare at me. "I am not asking you. I'm ordering you." I smirked at him. "You may have the Emperor Eyes, but you ain't a real Emperor. You may order them around, but you can't order me, a God, anymore."

I left everyone in awe of my words. That feels good. I should call the others now. They should really heed my words, I am not holding back anymore. I'm tired of pretending. It's time to go back to the spotlight where we belong. It'll be a sight to see when the Emperor fall to his throne for the second time. I smirked at the thought. Well, I just hope the others will agree to my idea.