The Reunion

Previously on the last chapter:

But there are six persons who are not affected at all. They know where and who it came from. Although Kuroko is the highest of all of them, they can still handle this. The six people only smirked and thought the God of all is back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

The aura lasted only a minute, but the whole world is shaken, alarmed. The animals in the jungle, zoo and oceans go back to normal, but the people are still in shock. All of them are panting, as if someone chocked them to their death. Some of them are even crying, thinking its the end of the world.

But the Kiseki no Sedai and Seirin are the worst state of them all. They don't know where and who it came from, but the only thing they knew is that the person who released the aura was targeting them. It made their blood boil. Especially the great emperor, Akashi Seijurou.

But to those people who knew Kuroko Tetsuya, knew better. Those people are rejoicing, as if their king, no their God is going to rule again. And they feel pity to those who recieved the aura the most.

Kuroko's POV

After I released my aura, I sleep. Because I was exhausted mentally, physically and emotionally. Tired from running earlier and crying, thinking was I good enough for them. Ah thinking this makes my blood boil. I slept with Nigou in my arms.

Dingdong~

Dingdong~

Dingdong~

I'm seriously going to kill this person. How dare they interupt me from my sleep. I said to myself as I go down stairs. I opened the door to see them. I am so happy to see them that I hug all of them. "Waoh, Tet-chan calm down. We knew you missed us but we still saw each other in the Interhigh and Winter cup last month."

"I know guys, but we were not a team nor friends when we met." I argued. "By the way Tetsu, can we come in inside? You know its still raining." Oh yeah I forgot. I said to my mind. "Aww Nigou you are still cute!! I remembered when you peed to _____-chan's cart. That was hilarious." Nigou barked happily at the attention his getting.

"So Tetsuya, why did you summon us here?" The guys settled down at my living room, after that question. I observed everyone's faces, all of them have this seious look. If their teammates saw this, they will probably shocked.

"I called you here to say that we are going to go back to America, but if you don't want to. Then we can stay here until we graduate." I said. I know this guys here will follow every order I say, but I still want to here their opinion. "Can you tell us the reason first why are we going back there too early than we planned?"

I sighed, knowing someone will question me. I explained to them what happened earlier. How did Seirin betrayed me, especially my light. And of course I told them what happened in Maji burger, what the Kiseki no Sedai and Momoi said behind my back. After I told them that, I observed each of their faces.

Sakurai Ryō, the first person who talked, was grinning like a serial killer. Along with Ryō is Mayuzumi Chihiro, the second person who spoke, has the same face with him. Beside Chihiro is Takao Kazunari, muttering curses under his breath. Takao is the third person. Himuro Tatsuya, the one who asked why they are summoned, is glaring at the walls. And of course Kasamatsu Yukio, the last person, has his eyes closed. But of course I knew better, he is imagining how to kill those people who hurted me.

Seeing them like this makes me smile. Knowing someone truly cares for me. But my smile turned into smirk. "Do you think what I'm thinking?" I asked. All of them stopped and they faced me. "Of course we do, we know you more than anyone else besides your family." Chihiro said while everyone else nod in agreement. 

"So that's the reason why you released it." Ryō said in wonder and I nod. "Well if you can release that much aura, that means you can play basketball like you used to." Yukio said. "Yeah, you are good as new." Kazunari said. "No, better than new." Tatsuya said while smirking. I only chuckled at their antics.

"Then its settled, tomorrow after school I'll fetch you. So bring your things to your school. And don't let the Kiseki no Sedia see you." After I said that, I dismissed them so that they can prepare. Heh, prepare for what's coming to you minna. I'll let you feel the wrath of the Gods. I thought before I go to my room and sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, its me the author again. Im gonna explain something to you about Himuro and Kagami. Some of you may be a little bit confused so I'm gonna explain it.

So yeah Kuroko and Himuro are the first one who met befor Kagami. Kuroko and the GoB met when they are still in pre-school. But they stopped playing basketball together when they are in grade school because of some stuff. Kuroko and the other 4 lived in Japan, while Himuro stayed in America. That time, Himuro met Kagami while playing street basketball. And that time, Kuroko and the others was a first year. Kuroko in Teiko middle school, and I dont know where are the others.

And also, plssss imagine they are on the same age. It means Kasamatsu and Mayuzumi are on the same age group like Kuroko.