The Leave

Previously on the last chapter:

"Then its settled, tomorrow after school I'll fetch you. So bring your things to your school. And don't let the Kiseki no Sedai see you." After I said that, I dismissed them so that they can prepare. Heh, prepare for what's coming to you minna. I'll let you feel the wrath of the Gods. I thought before I go to my room and sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

The bird chirped beautifully as the sun rises. The sun's rays hit the tealnette in his pale face, making him look more handsome. But for him, this rays are nothing but a pain in the ass. He opened his eyes and glared at his curtains, cursing himself for forgetting to close them before he slept. He get out of his bed to prepare for his school. He opened the shower. His tensed muscles relaxed as the water hits his body.

He closed his eyes, remembering what happened yesterday. All those unfortunate events, the hurtful words that are stabbing his heart. His so called family talking on his back, his old teammates that he thought he brought them back to themselves. All of it. Remembering all of this makes his brain and heart throb in pain, so he stop. He put his uniform on and texted his friends to get ready, for he is going to come and pick them out later.

Kuroko's POV

I walked to school, unfortunately I saw Kagami-kun on the street. I don't want to deal with them right now, so I lowered my presence. And of course, Kagami-kun didn't notice me and I walked past him. I got to Seirin and I go straight to the principal's office. I told him that I'm going to transfer in another country so I need my resignation letter to give to Riko-senpai. He agreed but he told me that he's the one who is going to give it to coach so that I can spend a little time to my friends.

My eyes narrowed a little bit and insisted that I should be the one who would give it to them. He reluctantly agreed and he give it to me. I was about to leave but I remember something. "Please don't tell them that I'm going to transfer school." I said. But before I hear his comment, I already disappeared in his sight.

I saw them practicing in the gym, So I lowered my presence again. I put my resignation letter on the locker room. I was about to get out but I heard someone yelled. "WHERE THE HELL IS KUROKO?!" I saw Riko-senpai yelled at Kagami. "How should I know, I didn't even want to know where he is." He calmly said. "We should be grateful that he isn't here, no one could give us a heart attack." Hyuga-senpai said while the others nod. Tch, don't worry. You're not gonna see me now. I fetched my phone and called someone.

???? : Moshi moshi?

Kuroko : Its been a long time since I heard your voice.

???? : Ah Tetsuya-sama! Yes, its been a long time. What can I do for you?

Kuroko : Can you please fetch me and the others in our respective schools? I don't want to spend my money.

???? : Of course, Tetsuya-sama. But can I ask what are you planning?

Kuroko : I'll tell you when I am in our home country.

???? : Hai, Tetsuya-sama

Kuroko : Take care. Oh and call me Tetsuya.

???? : *chuckled*

I wait outside of the school. After 5 minutes, a limousine parked in front of me. A man with jet black hair and blue eyes stepped out of the limousine. "Tetsuya-sama, did you wait for too long?" He said as he bowed to me. "No Takeru, can you please help me with this luggage?" I said. "Of course, Tetsuya-sama." He obeyed. He opened the door of the limousine but before I go in I said something to him and he smiled. "Call me Tetsuya, that's an order, Takeru." He closed the door and he goes to the driver seat and started to drive.

If you guys are wondering why the students are not gossiping about the limousine and Takeru bowing to me, it's because it's school hours today. Meaning the students are in their classroom, listening to the sensei.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I apologize for not updating this fanfic for a long time. It's just that my life is a mess right now and combine it with my studies. I hope you understand.