Continuing on

The story picks up again three years later. The two live in a small apartment just outside New York. They had been working on securing a place in the inner city to be closer to their jobs. Even after two years their desire for each other hadn't changed and neither had the love which had only grown. Of course Nova came clean about the hypnosis which lead to a sex marathon at Ember's request. Turns out she had always found it hot.

But I digress you wanna here what's so interesting two years later with the sexy couple. Well even with an ever burning desire to please each other physically and emotionally they lacked the same raw energy of years before. Sex was never boring or uneventful, in fact it was better than ever. But Nova wanted to try something different and here is were we start with her asking Ember about it.

"Hey Em? Can I ask you a question?" The tall girl asked knowing the answer but she liked to get her attention. They were watching a movie after all. The redhead was snuggled into Nova as always her head on the others chest, arms wrapped around her waist, and legs draped over the other.

"Of course babe. What do you want?" She asked looking up at her lover of two years.

"Have you ever wanted to like..." she paused to come up with the right words. Finally deciding to just put it bluntly, "bring another person to our bed for a night?"

Ember knitted her eyebrows showing a face of confusion and a small amount of concern. "Am I not good enough? Are you not satisfied with me?" She asked her anxiety kicking into high gear so she stood up and took a deep breath.

Nova stood with her and wrapped her arms around her bringing her close. She kissed the top of her head and pushed the girls head into her chest, "no babygirl you are the greatest lover I could ever ask for. I just wonder if it would be fun. But seeing you like this just forget I asked." She said softly reaching down. The dark girl picked up her pale lover bridal style.

"I mean is that what you want?" The girl asked looking up at her. Her body responded to triggers implanted months ago causing her mind to calm when she got picked up.

"Forget I asked" she said kissing her forehead. That was a trigger to make her listen. It was the newest command. And easy way to calm her anxiety and of course win arguments.

Ember closed her eyes and then opened them looking a little confused, "what were we talking about again?" Ember honestly didnt know thanks to Nova, but it didn't bother her. She trusted Nova enough to give her control over everything, mostly because she knew Nova would only do what she thought was best.

Nova set the pale girl on the bed, "nothing important. Now why dont we have a little fun before bedtime?" She asked leaning in to kiss her softly hands already wandering towards her target.

//AUTHOR NOTE: thanks for reading! I do enjoy feed back so let me know what you wanna see out of this story. All suggesting will be considered. Also sorry if it's a little short I just wanted to get it started.