Intro‼️

Jayla Harris🔝 PovDamn that shower felt good

Jayla Harris🔝 Pov
Damn that shower felt good. Now let me find something to wear. While Im getting dressed, I guess I should let y'all know a lil bit about lil ole me.!

My name is Jayla Harris, I'm 17 years old. I'm plus size and I get teased about it everyday at the hell hole I call school. I'm  5,3 with size Dbreast small waist,with a big ole booty that I have to hide . I'm sort of a nobody around here. I eat,work,sleep and go to school then I come home and get ready to do it all over in the morning.

I stay on my own, my mom and dad just up and left with know if ands or buts. I had know choice but to leave the house I was in. I moved into a cheap run down apartment which is the only thing I could afford on my own, but hey it's home for me . But enough about me , but let me finish getting dressed because I have a 10 minute walk to school ahead of me .

I decided on wear some light washed jeans with a long sleeve grey shirt and a pair of grey and white slides

I decided on wear some light washed jeans with a long sleeve grey shirt and a pair of grey and white slides. After putting on my lotion and perfume, I slide on my clothes. When I finished getting dressed I placed my wig on my head , making sure to lay my edges after that I was out the door.

I put my back pack on my back and put my earphones in my ear and I started my walk.
I was right across the street from the school ,all I had to do was cross the road. So I waited along with 3 other people until it was time for us to walk. I started seeing that car was slowing down so prepare myself to walk. Soon I started walking a truck horn started going off , scaring the shit out of me.

"GET OUT THE WAY YOU FAT ASS BITCHHHH" is all I heard coming from the biggest and nasty hoe of the all "STACY" I just put my head down as I walked away hearing everyone laughing at me . I'm not gone lie that shit hurt. Let me just get to school so I can get this day over with cuz this ain't it!!!