Chapter 3

Jayla POV

So we started walking to the door, Man yo wtf did you do to my door I screamed out . That was cut short when he grabbed me up by my arm and asked who the fuck I was talking too. I just shut my mouth and kept walking...
I mean are going to at least fix it ,I asked i already called ahead to get somebody out here to fix it now get in the truck, I did as told

So what's your name ,I asked. King he said. After that the rest of the ride was silent. About 10 minutes Later we arrived to the trap. Let's go,king said. I did as told and got out of the truck and followed  him in to the trap. King went to the door and he open it and I came in behind him,once in I felt like everyone's eyes were on me. Ayeee king,who's that fat bitch you brought,was the only thing I heard. After hearing that I just kept my head down and followed him to the back of the trap to I guess was his office. Once in ,he told me to sit at that chair in front of his desk then he left.
It felt like hours , since he left the room. O shit he got a couch ,don't mind if I do I said . I climbed on the couch and I used the blanket that was across the back of it and I was out like a light.
3 hours later
Kingston POV

If y'all don't have y'all shit together by the end of the day, one of you bitches gone die and I said what the fuck I said

If y'all don't have y'all shit together by the end of the day, one of you bitches gone die and I said what the fuck I said. After I made my last statement I made my way back to my office. Man I'm so damn stressed I just need a blunt and some bomb ass head and I promise I'll be set. I finally made it To my office and all I see is this girl knocked out on the couch. She look so damn relaxed and she is so cute when she sleep.
King: WAKE YO ASS UPPPPPP‼️‼️‼️

Jayla;* jumps hard as hell * WHYYYYYYYYYYY THA FUCK DUDE‼️

King: Aye watch ya mouth, but we got busy to talk about. First thing first, your moving in with me.

Jayla: WHATTT!! All do respect but ill be damned if i moved in with you and thats that!

King: To late, i said with a smirk, See when i called to get your door fixed i also told them to pack yo shit and move it to one of the guess rooms at my house. So that being said you going home with me tonight ma'am.

Jayla: you don't know me ill walk off in a heartbeat And ian playing, I said under my breath

King: WHAT THA FUCK WAS THAT

Jayla: nothing *she said lowly

Well come on I got some shit to handle and you need to be around to see.
So we left out the room , we went three doors down to this room that had a awful smell coming out of it .

Once inside I was told to stand against the wall and don't speak or move. After about five minutes the doors swung open and In came two guards and a unknown person with a bag over their head.
The person shirt was covered in blood and he could barely walk they basically drug him in there. After getting him in the room they tied him to a chair in the middle of the room. Like wth is really going on, and why do I have to watch this.

My thought was cut short when I heard the loud screech from the man in the room they had tied up.
They had cut off five of his fingers both middle fingers, one pinky ,one thumb and one pointer finger . That's some fucked up shit if you ask me ,like what could he have possibly done to deserve the things they are doing to him. After about 10 minutes of watching them torture him I started feeling sick and I doubled over and started puking my guts out and I hauled ass out the room not caring if the door shut or not behind me. I kept running until I seen the door that I came in once outside I puked my guts up.

After throwing up and cleaning myself up I took it upon myself to start walking because I'm not finna sit around for this mess and watch it.

Kingston POV

Yeah bitch ass nigga, what was all the shit you was talking you said you was going to do this and that but where is all that big talk now FUCK NIGGA...

POW ‼️POW ‼️POW ‼️POW ‼️POW ‼️POW ‼️POW‼️

Now that that is over ,Let me go find this week stomach girl. So I made my way out the torture room after telling them to clean this shit