Chapter 2

Jayla POV

Ummmmm so can you leave now sir I said, I've had a long day at school and all I wanna do is sleep.
After saying that he said nothing just a blank stare and I'm sitting there like "HELLOOOO" tf Ik you hear me . That's when I felt a hand around my throat again and this time even tighter than the first time.
"Fuck You think you talking to" ,he said
I'm sorry I was just saying, don't say shit unless spoken too , he yelled out . Yes-ss sir I said above a whisper
Now listen from hearing where you work and ya fucked up living situation ,I can help with that he said.
He Loosened his grip so I could talk.How can you help me ,I asked?

Well I'ma put you in with me, I may have you on the streets moving that product Or what ever I put you in.
Ummmm excuse me but I'm not finna be no hood as drug dealer fuck is you saying dude ,I spat out with my head cocked.

King POV

Shut the fuck up and do as I say , I yelled at her causing her to jump and shake her head in agreement.
Now when you get out of class tomorrow I expect to see your ass outside them doors headed to my truck so I can get you started, Do I make myself clear. If you don't do as told I'll come in the bitch and drag yo ass out that hoe. Don't play pussy cause you will get fucked. Now do I make my fucking self clear
Yes sir , she said !
With that being said I turned my back and made my way out the house and back to the truck with the guys. My must I say this is going to be a long day for me tomorrow.
THE NEXT DAY ‼️
Jayla POV

So I just got up and I promise I'm not feeling today. So I decided Ian going to school. So I turned on the Bluetooth speaker and put on shuffle and I started to clean my apartment.

2 hours later...

Damn I'm tired but at least my house clean so I'm finna shower and take a nap until I go pick up my check up at 5.
After my shower I put on my royal blue romper and slide in the sheets so sleep could take me ‼️‼️

King pov

So I'm sitting outside this school and I've been sitting here for damn near 30 minutes. I decided to ask one of these kids that walk passed have they seen her. Shit what's her name I thought 💭 JAYLA that's it

Aye I said , yea what's good bro some mark ass nigga said . Have you seen jayla? Naw bro she was absent today she missed all her classes. Alright thanks . With that information I made my way to her house cuz I know she there.

5 minutes later....
I pulled up to her crib and I got out that bitch mad ash and walked to door. I was finna knock but I said fuck it and broke the knob off that bitch and went in . Once inside I processed to look for her. I got to her bedroom I'm assuming and open it up

WAKE YO ASS UP RIGHT FUCKING NOW I yelled
She jumped hella hard and got scared ash when she seen it was me. You had one job and yo ass wanna be disobedient and shit , now get yo ass up. She did as told.

Mannnnnnn when she threw them covers off her, she better be damn luck Ian break her ass down right then and there ..
     Put some shoes on I said, but I have to change she stressed out . Well that's to damn bad shawty,we don't have time so let's go !!
Ok , she said lowly with her head down and proceeded to leave the room.