Chapter 5: Broken

I have a broken heart
I have a broken soul
And a broken mind- Author

The next day, the Cullen's left my home and I have to go to school. I dressed up to a comfortable clothing and left the house getting ready to walk to school. I heard tires rolling on the ground as I looked up to see a car parked on the driveway. The car stopped and the driver side opened which Edward gets out the car. I looked at him with a confused and blank expression as he smiled up to me.

"Mind if I drive you to school?" He asked smoothly, but I ignored him and walked passed him and his car. I kept walking when I felt a cold strong hand grab my wrist causing me to look quickly.

"It's dangerous to walk alone. Please, let me drive you." He tells me before letting my wrist go. I nodded my head slowly before heading back towards his car. He follows behind me and as I reached for the handle his hand reaches it as well causing our hands to touch slightly.

He backs away giving a apologetic smile as I rolled my eyes opening the car door and getting inside closing it behind me. Edward walks around the car to the driver seat as he gets in and buckles up as I did as well. He starts the car then reversed out the driveway before driving us to school. The car ride is silence that I like to keep, but apparently Edward thinks otherwise.

"Do you want to go anywhere other than school?" He asked glancing towards me before towards the road. I stayed quiet pleading to god that he just shuts up. His nice and cool, but for once I would like to have a normal day without anyone bothering me...at all.

I heard him sigh as I glance over to him seeing his face blank, but his grip on the steering wheel is tight that I thought it might break. Without thinking of my actions I placed my hand over his as he looked over at me. I quickly moved my hand away shaking my head before looking outside the window. His gaze linger at me for a moment before moving away. I closed my eyes breathing heavy before opening them again. We soon arrived to school as he parks his car at the same spot he parked it yesterday. I quickly got out of the car swinging my bag over my shoulder and closed the door.

I felt eyes on me that I choose to I ignore and made my way to the building. I felt my hand grabbed with coldness again causing for me to look and see Edward. He gave me a slight smile before we walk along side together. Whispers came around the hall as I kept walking down the hall with Edward hand in hand. When we saw Bella coming our way, I let go of Edward's hand placing it in front of me.

"Why are you two holding hands?" Bella asked confused and slightly angry.

"Just needed to help her calm down a bit. She's having a tough time right now, Bella. You know what happened." Edward tells Bella who looked to be at ease before giving me a sad sympathy smile. She was about to say something when I cut her off.

"I don't need yours or anyone's sympathy. If your gonna talk about my father and saying your sorry just be a little bit more respect to his daughter that doesn't wanna talk about it. Do yourself and every single one of you to leave me the fuck alone." I snapped before walking pass Bella bumping her shoulder. I walked towards the library and walked inside seeing it empty. I sighed as I made my way behind the bookshelves and sat down between the shelves.

"Figured, I'll find you here." I heard a voice knowing full well as I sighed and closed my eyes. I heard a soft thump next to me and I didn't are to open my eyes and look.

"Don't worry, darling. I'll stay quiet just for you." He said smoothly as I imagine him smiling softly. Silence took over around us which is comforting for me. I slowly opened my eyes after feeling my hand being touched slightly causing for me to look.

Jasper looks at his fingers from his other hand seemingly interested for no pair of reason and without noticing his other hand touching mine. He looks at me with a confused look as I dart my eyes down to our hands before looking up at him. He follows the motion before looking up.

"Sorry." He mumbles moving his hand away from mine.

——

She has no feelings anymore. Her eyes were so full when I looked at it. Her emotions is a void that if you cover it all up, it will only be sucked back and no longer will it appear. I glanced towards her seeing her staring straight in a deep thought. Her pure blood red hair is tied to a messy ponytail that made her more beautiful. She seems to have no care in the world and I want her to have some care for the world.

I have an urge to pull her towards me and gave her a comforting hug telling her I'm always there for her, but the downside of that is her pushing me away and I don't think I would handle it. She's already pushing everyone away from her, according to Edward she's thinking that it's all her fault and if she let everyone get close to her. They're dead, but I just hate destiny that way. Killing your love ones right in front of you like it wants you to suffer.

We heard the bell rang in the distance, but the two of us didn't move up. I looked down on her hand and gently grabbed it again feeling her void emotions. She quickly looks at me as I took a risked and pulled her towards me hugging her. We stayed there in silence as I held her by her waist and her head is under my chin. I waited for a push or shout, but nothing came at all. I slowly felt her arms winding up around me causing for me to smile slightly and held her.

She's broken everywhere like a doll that's been used, but no matter how many times she has been used by faith and destiny itself. I'll try fixing her with my parts just for her. No matter what.