Chapter 11- Truth

Honesty is helpful
Even if it hurts-Author

Blake reads a book again inside the cafeteria while tuning out everyone as her book gets more and more interesting. The man who is the lover of the protagonist has confessed of his true self. Being the bad guy outside appearance when in fact he kept that kind of appearance to not get anyone attached.

Everyone in the cafeteria knew not to bother Blake since it happened twice already. One being the girls who fought her and two Jessica and her gang confronting thinking Blake will get the short end of the stick, but it was the other way around. On the other side of the table Edward and Jasper kept glancing their way towards Blake who isn't paying them much attention.

"So, are you guys gonna tell her about us?" Alice asked them as they looked at her before looking towards one another.

"Guys, you two have been living in her house for what...6 months now? It's almost almost! Time to graduate."

"First of all, it's 2 months. Second of all....we don't know what her reaction will be? Can you see if she's gonna freak out or...something?" Edward asked Alice who rolls her eyes.

"You know it doesn't work that way, Edward. You know what. I'm telling her." Alice gets up making the two boys call her name. Rosalie and Emmett shook their heads as they watch Alice walk towards Blake.

"Blake, honey. Mind if we can talk alone?" She asked Blake who looks up from her book in curiosity before nodding her head.

"Sure, let me just pack up." She tells her before Blake puts everything in her bag and followed Alice out of the cafeteria. The Cullens watched Alice and Blake as they walked outside and both Edward and Jasper couldn't help, but worry.

"You two look like those teenage boys in the movies scared to confess their crush about how they feel. And I bet you would feel the same when you did." Emmett laughs making the two glare at him while Rosalie agreed and giggled.

"Can you year them talking?" Rosalie questions as the men concentrate before shaking their heads.

"No, too many people talking it's hard to concentrate." Jasper spoke and his accent grew thicker. Moments later the two came back inside laughing before Blake waves goodbye towards Alice and left. Alice walks up back to her seat and sat down as the two men looked back at her.

"So?" Edward asked her and Alice looked to see if Blake is gone before her smile falters and shook her head.

"Apparently, she thinks that I'm kidding about me being a vampire. I asked what happens if someone close to you told you that they're vampires." Alice tells them and the men looked at her more impatient to hear her answer.

"She told me that...it would be crazy cause they're not real and if they are...she'll probably ran away." Alice mumbles as the two men looked shocked. Rosalie and Emmett seemed disappointed, but you can't blame Blake. Vampires are blood sucking demons and would kill their prey to survive. If any human sees vampires, they would either run away or kill it.

"Can't blame her." Rosalie said sounding sad and disappointed at the same time and the two men looked a lot worse. If they told Blake about their true appearance then it would totally drive her away from them or out of state.

"We have to tell her the truth at one point or...she'll find out and would probably be scared." Emmett pointed out.

——

Blake walks to her classroom when she sees Bella walking her way. Blake growled angrily as she tries to pass by in hoping to leave her alone, but Bella blocks her way.

"I want you to stay away from the Cullens. You've done a lot of damage." Bella tells Blake who rolled her eyes at her.

"Alright, Tell me, how in the world have I done damage to the Cullens." I waited for an answer as she tries to stare me down.

"You want an answer? Fine, the Cullens are blood sucking vampires. They powers of immortality, strength, and speed that I wanted. But you have to fuck everything up just by showing up. If you weren't here, I would have become a vampire and I swear if I did, I will drain you dry." She threatens as I raised an eyebrow at her before laughing. She looks at me with shock as I kept laughing holding my stomach. I slowly stopped and wiped a tear away from my eyes before looking at her.

"You are so late on that, sweetie. I already know The Cullens are blood suckers. I mean, I do live with two of them for 2 months. You see, here are the reasons, I do know that they are vampires. 1: They don't eat human food and even if they try, there's like soo many food left inside my fridge or it will be thrown in the trash kinda like you. 2: They move to fast and when they thought I was sleeping in the living room, I would peek under my eye lids to see Edward in the kitchen then in the dining room. And 3: They would go outside during the dark and would come back with blood sliding down their chin. I would even ask what it was, but I knew full well what it was. Their replies is ketchup, but honey let's be honest, ketchup doesn't smell like iron. And that Alice already told me last month. Any more questions?" Blake smiles with satisfaction seeing Bella has her jaw down to the floor in shock.

Blake reaches up towards Bella placing two fingers under her chin and closed her mouth.

"A Fly might come inside. Wouldn't want to think it's their home." Blake grins and pats her head before turning around to see The Cullens looking at her in shock too.

"You knew all along, Darling?" Jasper asked her as Blake shrugs her shoulders.

"Of course, your skin is cold, you guys always stay up a night and you really have to be quiet whenever you open the back door. It squeaks a lot." Blake tells them making Alice, Emmett, and Rosalie laugh.

"You go girl!" Alice runs up to Blake and hugs her while ignoring Bella who stomps on the floor like a child and walked away in anger.

"You guys got pranked!" Emmett laughs while Jasper and Edward looked confused.

"Was this planned?" Edward asked and Rosalie giggles before nodding her head.

"Yeah, it was. Alice already told her about all of us being a vampire last month when Carlisle took you and Jasper to hunt. Emmett planned it all." Rosalie points at Emmett who looks at Rosalie like he had been betrayed.

"Really?!" Emmett shouted as Edward and Jasper glared at Emmett.

"You better run." Blake tells Emmett who left in a dash with two angry vampires in his tow.

"God, their reaction at that lie was pure disappointment." Rosalie giggles while Blake shakes her head, but kept a smile on her face.