THE GRINCH

THE GRINCH
(  Written by Kelly.  )

 ❝ Then the Grinch thought of something she hadn't before, Maybe Christmas, she thought, doesn't come from a store

❝ Then the Grinch thought of something she hadn't before, Maybe Christmas, she thought, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas . . . perhaps . . . means a little bit more.

S U M M A R Y

S U M M A R Y

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE GRINCH WAS A TALE THAT THOR AND LOKI ENJOYED TO HEAR AS CHILDREN. Odin only told it to them during the winter seasons, but it was one that many other people loved to hear as well. No one quite knew how the story became that, but Odin was all too familiar with the Grinch ─ a woman he had the displeasure of once knowing. He was the only one who remembered the cruel woman and what she was like, and so when she was banished to Whoville ─ a place not even Odin knew was located ─ he altered the woman's origins to fit a child's tale. There'd never been another sighting of the woman since then, but her time was coming.

Centuries later, when Loki faked his death yet again and attempted to return home to Asgard to be with his beloved, Skadi, he found himself in the land of Whoville by mistake. He didn't know how it happened, but he remembered Odin's story all too well not to realize where he was when he heard someone scream the Grinch's name.

He tried many times to call home, to reach through to his beloved, but to no avail did it work. He was struck, and the only person he felt could help him was nowhere to be found ─ even the mention of the name had people running from the unknown man out of sheer fear and dripping over their feet. It all seemed very hopeless, but then Loki met a beautiful woman with an adorable dog.

He didn't know her, but she seemed to know him and was willing to help, but it came with a price: if he wanted her to help to get home, then he had to help her ruin Christmas for all of Whoville. He knew then and there who she was, but she was his only hope. Surely he could help her, right?