Rubin? (Ruby?)

(That's your tank, once again forgive my lousy handwriting)

Manfred POV

After the story the table got chatty very quickly, Erwin and Yang chatting, Ruby and Y/n and Mengele and Blake, although for Mengele and Blake it was more like a passive aggressive staring match.

I was currently talking to Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee dust company. I had never heard of this company, but apparently it's a big thing.

"Yeah, so my father has created many things we use to battle the Grimm such as dust weapons" she says proudly, I had no idea what she was talking about.

"What's a dust weapon?" I ask nonchalantly. The table goes quiet as I'm stared down by the two teams.

"You don't know what a dust weapon is?!" They all ask, almost in unison. I simply shake my head.

"Then what do you use to fight the Grimm?!"Weiss's asks confused.

"We usually use Willy Pete rounds, or just normal blades" I explain.

"What's Willy Pete?" Ruby asks. Y/n instantly responds

"It's what you call "slang". The short form is WP meaning white phosphorus, it has a sort of effect on the grimm that is crazy effective" Y/n seemed much more in his element now that people were chatting.

"Doesn't that cost more to make?" Pyrrha asks. With this, Josef butts in.

"Actually, no. You see, although we have isolated ourselves for many years, we haven't died out,that's because Deutschland has more natural resources than any other kingdom, in fact; a whole quarter of this worlds resources are held in Deutschland..." Mengele says.

Ruby's POV

I found Y/n interesting, at first he seemed shy, but now...he was normal, I kinda found it hot... I wanted to know more about him...

"What's your scroll number?" I ask him, he seems confused

Y/n's POV

She asked me for my scroll number?

"What is a scroll?" I ask, she seemed gobsmacked. She then pulls out something that looked like a phone

"You don't know what this is?" She asks in shock. I shake my head.

"Is it like a phone?" I ask.pulling out my Krupp series 10. She cocks her head.

"You don't call it a 'scroll?" She asks, I shake my head.

"Nein, we named it a 'phone', it was made by Krupp, the same manufacturer that designs all our war machines" I say. Now she was curious.

"How many "war machines" do you have as of now?" She asks. I shrug, there was no way of counting them,

"Numberless" I say. she seems confused. I raise an eyebrow.

"did I execute that pronunciation correctly?" I ask. She giggles at this.

"Say; "countless" she says. I raise an eyebrow.

"Why would I say count less? We have many war machine designs, wouldn't I say: count-more?" I ask confused. She just giggles more.

"Mr. Rommel! The headmaster would like to see you and your team" the woman who brought us here (who I learned was named Glynda) yells.

The mess-hall goes silent. Manfred sighs.

"gut ... Y / N kommen (fine... Y/n, come)" he says motioning towards him.

"Kommen! (Coming!)" I yell, turning back to Ruby.