Das Schanhorst

Your POV

I slowly open my eyes to see sunlight peaking through the window. Everyone seemed to be asleep(but Ruby was missing) I slowly get up, stretching from side to side.

"Oh das hat gut getan(oh That hits the spot)"I say while stretching. But I stop when I hear a gasp behind me, and suddenly a clunk of something hitting the floor.

I turn around to see ruby with her had over her mouth looking at my back with shocked eyes, she had dropped her weapon. I curse under my breath forgetting that my Bruns were exposed. They were pretty bad too.

"Oh my god what happened to you?!" She whisper yells in a concerned tone. I shake my head.

"Do you really wann know?" I ask remembering the fall of the Scharnhorst. She nods looking put-off.

(Flashback)

3rd person POV

A large ship sits on the water among all the ice sheets and bergs, 678m in length.
(I know thats not the Scharnhorst's actual length but I like big numbers)

It was shining in the morning. The name on her haul, readable and clear:

KMS Scharnhorst

Up on her crows nest there was a man smoking a cigarette with a phone to his ear...

"Ja Schatz ich komme zurück im April(yes honey I'll be home by April)" the man hastily reassures his spouse

"Ja Schatz ich komme zurück im April(yes honey I'll be home by April)" the man hastily reassures his spouse. He takes another puff from his cigarette, looking down. He sighs, hanging up the phone.

"gott ich hoffe die übergeordneten hatten recht...(God I hope the higher-ups were right...)" he says. Until he sees a flash.

'Wait, no way, were not invading Territory... there wouldn't be atlas bombe-'

BOOM!
The entire infrastructure above the bridge goes up in flames as an atlas bomber drops a 1 ton Bomb on the ship's head.

Soon the entire chassis goes up in smoke as atlas bombers conduct two more bombing runs.