Welcome to the 500 year past

Hitotsuya pov

   I cannot believe it started raining. Man this is stupid. Hi my name is Hitotsuya Zanzakura a member of the Zanzakura family. I never really liked having that last name especially when I was named the successor of the clan. I mean I have enough things on my plate as is. I mean being a fox tamer is what I do not only that I sew clothes and heal people with magic. But never loved wars. Ever since it took my mother and father away from me.

"Yip yip" the baby fox said.

"Oh are you hungry Meme. I am sorry, do have moments."

The baby fox to the right of me is named Meme she is my pet fox she leaves my said even after I was born. You could say she was my partner.

"Here you go Meme sorry for the wait."

"Yip yip." She mewled.

Ok do I have everything? Yes I do me and Meme are going away for a few days. Wondering where we are going? Kyoto. Meme had always loved it there especially the temple. However plans if fate had something else in store for us. 

We were suddenly teleported to a different place and when I read the label it sai 'Honno-ji 1582' the date Nobunaga Oda was assassinated. Me and my fox decided to help him. 

"Hey woman mind letting me go?" He said.

"Oh yeah sorry."

He took me to his camp and met three other people but one was very curious about me.

"What is your and the fox names little one?" He asked 

"Oh. I am Hitotsuya Zanzakura and this is Meme my pet fox. People call me The goddess of fortune, fox tamer and a goddess of healing. And you?"

"It is Mitsuhide Akechi. It very nice to meet you. Hitotsuya. May I ask you where you come from?" He asked.

"Oh yeah 500 yrs. In the future. Yes, I know  it sounds crazy but it is true."

"Ok I believe you. Welcome to 500 yrs. to the past Hitotsuya. I will help with anything you need." He said with a smile which was a little creepy not going to lie.

"Thank you Mitsuhide!"

That is when my adventure in 500 years in the making was started but something about this man makes my heart beat irregularly. I wonder why though. I hope I can find the answer before then. That is.