A talk with the Kishin Uesugi and Shigen Takeda

Aha to be honest just a little more and they would've have won. As for Meme, can't believe the were able to land a hit on her. It even surprised me. The date is December 23, 1589. Where both was my mom and dad's death anniversary. So of course I was not alas in the better mood.

"Sigh" 

"Ummm.... Lady Hitotsuya, is everything ok? This is your 293rd sigh during this meeting. Are you getting enough sleep? I am starting to worry." Mitsunari asked.

"Yes. I am fine," I take a quick look to the two men in front and behind me and completely let my guard down. "What are you doing Masamune?" I just threw him over my shoulder. 

"Wow. Just checking if ya had a fever lass. Hungry much?" He asked.

"Not to be rude but I am just not felling well today and that I can't tast anything right now."

"Uh. Why?" They and when I mean they I meant all of them said at the same time.

"There is a skill that I used it is called Mankiana. A harsh, self sacrificing skill that is used to defeat tough opponents, but will a consequence. The consequence that I had to deal with was my ability to taste anything was takin from me. My friend lost her right meaning she can't see anything from it. And my mom and dad lost there life this very same day. Sorry just forget I ever said anything." 

As I was walking away there was one more thing that I forgot to tell them and it was the single word 'alas' and 'tis' these words are my final word to leave. 

'Hmmm...' Mitsuhide was watching her every move.

'What is she hiding from us and me? Hitotsuya just what are you?' He thought before going back into the meeting.

A/N

Sorry for the late update I just got back from a funeral the days where the chapter will but update is once every week and Wednesday at 7:30p.m don't miss it.