Broken Circuit

It was a snowy day and school was cancelled thankfully. Dib was of course in his room on his computer. He was sixteen years old now and was still into the whole "exposing Zim thing". He was watching Zim on his computer,since he's hacked into Zims system, and was watching the alien. Zim had been working on a very high tech looking thing. Dib didn't even know what it was. He watched closely as the irken was at work. Occasionally he'd scream at Gir for messing something up. "GIR!!!! STOP MESSING WITH THE-" Suddenly the Irken raised his antennas like he heard something. He cautiously looked around as Dib got closer to the screen. "..what's his problem..?" Dib talked to himself. He was staring at the screen for the longest, watching the alien with interested brown eyes. He was wondering why Zim looked so skiddish all of the sudden.

"Gir...!? What are you doing to- GIR!!!" Right before Zims eyes Gir destroyed the device the alien was working on! Zim was astonished for Gir had his duty mode on and was destroying the device, he was planning on making a device that could tear the universe apart; But, Gir had destroyed it!! "G-Gir!! How DARE you destroy what Zim was working on!!!!" But, Gir didn't hear. He still had red robot eyes and was looking at Zim. He seemed.. unrecognizable. "muST deStrOy...mAstER..." Gir inched forward almost hitting Zim with lasers but the Irken dodged with ease. Of course with the help of his military irken training.

Dib was abashed at how Gir, Zims evil robot dog thing, could turn on him so violently. But, yet he watched as Zim tried his best to dodge. Zims pak legs were out, dodging every attack Gir did. Soon Gir turned off falling yo the ground. Zim, confused as ever, stayed where he was for a second before going and poking Gir. Dib watched as Zim mumbled something to himself and put Gir onto a metal table. "..stupid broken robot...Zim always having to fix you.."

The next day was a nice cold evening. Zim got up from his alien bed and made his way down to the lab. School was about to start but he was more focused on fixing Gir as of right now. He started working on him and hours seemed to past when his computer shouted, "ENEMY APPROACHING!! ENEMY APPROACHING!!" Zim stopped what he was doing and put his disguise on and went up the tube to the main area of the house. He put his hand on the wall where a irken hand scanner appeared. The door disappeared but the human outside it couldn't see. Zim saw that it was Dib so he opened his door. As soon as the door opened Dib spoke, "Zimm!! I noticed you weren't at school today. I was wondering if anything...weird happened to you yesterday..?"
The dib thing is being weird.. Zim thought. So he tried shutting his front door in case the dib had anything up his sleeve however Dib put his hand on the door pushing it open. Zim growled glaring at him with aggression. Zim wasn't happy right now, Gir was broken and his device had been broken so his plans had failed! It would take at least a mouth before he could be able to get the parts he needed again. Dib could tell Zim was quite angry but unfortunately Dib didn't care. Zim was the alien and he was the human, he had to stop the alien from any more evil plans he had before it was too late. He knew Zim had some evil plans. "Dib stink!!! GET OUT of Zims lair!!!" He growled, clearly angry Dib had barged into his house without a clear reason. "No Zim! I know you weren't at school today because of your new evil plans!!" Zim growled in frustration at how stupid the human was being. "LEAVE.ZIMS.HOUSE.OR.ZIM.WILL.TEAR. YOU. APART!!!" Zim left no time for Dib to respond for he pounced onto the human pinning him down. He glared into the humans eyes smirking for he had the upper hand here. "Zim! You have evil plans so show them to me now!! I saw you in the cameras!!" Zim was taken aback by this, he didn't know he was being watched by the human! He was so shocked about this that Dib then had the upper hand now. Dib grabbed zims face pushing the Irken away and then pinning him down. "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ZIM HUMAN!!!" Zim yelled angered. Dib held Zim down looking into his eyes for a second before saying once more, "Zim, I know you have an evil plan!!" Zim suddenly slashed Dib with his pak causing a deep wound on the boys shoulder. He growled getting off him backing up. "Agh!!" Zim backed away not meaning to necessarily hurt the human that bad. Furthermore, the alien growled grabbing the human and throwing him outside into the bitter coldness. "H-HEY ZIM!!! LET ME IN YOU STUPID ALIEN!!! " Dib sighed as he walked home angry.

______
853 words :D