Truth Hurts

The next day was a nice horrible day for both Zim and Dib. It was freezing cold so Zim decided on staying home and working on some evil plan he had in mind. He had his irken goggles on and was working when suddenly he felt himself be picked up and thrown. "Eh!?!! What the!!!! GIR!!! WHAT GIVES!!!" Gir looked at his "master" while in duty mode. Strange..Zim never put Gir in duty mode..! The great Zim never forgets so there is no way I did that!! Zim thought to himself. He looked at Gir confused, but Gir kept walking towards Zim with a silent glare. Zim backed up unable to hide his fear, "MasTER musT bE deStRoYEd..." Gir said in a robotic monotoned voice. Zims screen flashed then cut on showing two anonymous figures standing together. Zim watched in slight fear, his magneta eyes clearly showing the fear. He took a step back, Gir completely still as well. "Zim.." The alien stared at the screen and confidently replied with, "How do you know Zims name..??" The screen was glitchy and voices could be heard. Suddenly the tallest were seen, it almost seemed like they were looming right over Zim. "M-my tallest!!" Zim was about to bow before his almighty tallest red stopped him, "Zim. We have some very important news to tell you..." Zims antennas perked up instantly. "Yes, we have yet to figure out a suitable...punishment..." Purple said in a chilling tone. *W-what...Zim doesn't understand my tallest?" What could Zim have done??! Zim thought panicky, I was too late on my mission wasn't I!!? More thoughts swarmed through the Irkens head before Red cleared his throat getting the worried iekens attention. "Zim. You have been banished to earth and shall never be allowed on Irk. If we spot you here ever then we will shoot you." Zim froze, every thought seeming to come true. "B-but-" "Don't ever contact us again Zim. Oh and Zim, your Gir will soon destroy you." So it was them who messed with Gir!! The screen cut off leaving Zim all alone. His antennas were flat on his head, his fist were curled up tightly, and warm fresh tears streamed down his face. "My own people have desserted Zim..and even Gir is gone...but at least I have...mini.. moose...." Zim looked around for minimoose but saw nothing. Not even Gir was there from earlier! Zim sighed as he lay in his alien bed that was hard to any human but comfortable to any irken. He cried for a while, hating himself for his race deserting him. He finally fell asleep after a while.

________
                ~IMPORTANT A/N~
Guys I changed how the plot in this story is, please don't get mad. I just didn't have any inspiration. I changed the description so feel free to read it. But I'm just warning you guys there will be some angst and sexual scenes very soon. Also I might have said dessert instead of desert at times. Whoops. \_(0-0)_/
Enjoy this beautiful pic:

Credit to the artist, I don't know who they are.