Episode 5: Dating

-Laser Tag-

Y/N: I've got you now.

I whisper to myself as I see Jaemin sneaking in front of me. I smile to myself and am about to raise my gun when I hear my jacket go off.

Y/N: What? How?!

I look down at my jacket as it flashes blue and red lights. Jaemin comes over to me with a smile while I pout. I thought I had him.

Jaemin: What's wrong?

He places his hand on my cheek and strokes it.

Y/N: I thought you couldn't see me.

My voice is higher than normal so I end up sounding like a baby who's whining. Jaemin laughs and ruffles my hair.

Jaemin: You do realise I've been in a bunch of battles right? Plus I train regularly.

Y/N: This isn't fair then. Did you bring me here to gloat?

I raise my eyebrow and he rubs his neck.

Jaemin: No, I just wanted to see what it's like.

Y/N: You've never done this before?

Jaemin: Nope, have you?

Y/N: Yeah, a few times. I usually came with Renjun and Jeno.

This time he pouts.

Y/N: What?

Jaemin: Nothing.

I sigh and pinch his cheek before running off and hiding again. I'll get him this time.

I was just about to hide behind another block when I saw him. How does he find me so easily?!

Before he can shoot me I quickly hide as he barely misses me.

I look back and he's making his way over to me. Dammit, just stay where you are!

I move away and look for another spot to hide when suddenly he's right in front of me.

He shoots again and I sigh in frustration, a devious smile playing on his lips. He's enjoying this way too much.

Instead of going to hide again I walk up to him catching him off guard.

Jaemin: Yah, what're you doing? Aren't you supposed to be hiding?

Y/N: I'm tired of playing defence *smiles*

Jaemin: You do realise I can shoot you anytime right?

Y/N: Then do it. I'm not stopping you.

I continue advancing to him while he starts to move back now.

Jaemin: What're you planning Y/N?

Y/N: You'll see.

Eventually his back ends up hitting one of the blocks and he looks up at me panicked. It's not like I'm going to kill him or something, why's he so nervous?

He stands still and I close the gap between us until I'm standing right in front of him.

I lift up my arms so they block him on either side and look him dead straight in the eyes. He evidently swallows as I see his Adam's apple bob up and then down.

I smirk and look back him. After staring at him for a bit and feeling like I've had enough, I soften my eyes and my arms go limp.

Y/N: I'm tired, and hungry. Let's go eat?

Jaemin's eyes widen before going back to normal as he sighs and bows his head. He shakes it before raising it back up, a smile now displaying on his gorgeous face.