𝟶𝟶𝟷

dear schlatt,

im not the type of person to write. i've never been good with words. but things got really overwhelming and i found myself sitting at my desk with a paper and pen thinking of you. im not sure if it will make me feel better, i guess i will find out.

how have you been? its only been two months since we last talked. i guess i've been so caught up in things time flew by quickly. weird to think two months ago tomorrow would be the day we part ways. that day, my way with words seemed to fail me once again. and even if our depature was my fault i still cant stop thinking about you.

i truly am sorry. you had told me "i love you" and i panicked. breath getting caught in my throat, words trapped behind my tongue, heart beat picking up. the whole thing you see in sad romance stories. i wanted to say it back. i really really did. but it didn't seem like the right time. it seemed so rushed. i didn't know what would be worse. saying something without meaning behind it or not saying anything at all. i clearly went with the second option, it didn't end well.

i had found a hoodie of yours in my closet. i had forgotten i stole it and hid it in my closet. would you want it back? i can drop it by your place if you want. im sure your new girlfriend will love it just as much as i did.

how is she by the way? she seems really nice, she's pretty too. i dont want to be that person but she seems a lot like me. looks wise. maybe you miss me? no, thats just a thought to comfort myself.

i should probably move on huh. i talked to my mom the other day, she said it would be best to forget about you. "let go" she told me. im just not ready to let go of you yet.

much love,

skylar