𝟶𝟶𝟻

dear skylar,

i apoligize for not answering your letters. my ex had taken them and hid them from me. i found them when she went out drinking with some friends. they had made me cry, i'll admit. you know me, im not one to cry. it made me realize i miss you too.

and don't worry. i understand why you couldn't say it back. its a big thing to say, not something to be thrown around. i just want you to know i did mean it. i still do actually. i guess i was upset because i didn't have enough time to think about a proper reaction. that means the breakup was both our faults, i hope that makes you feel a little better.

i do remember that day we went hiking. i remember it so clearly because that was the day i was sure i wanted to marry you. you looked so alive, just like the plants and stuff around you. you looked so angelic. like you always do.

i want you to know i did break up with her. she practically kept me from you, i was livid when she got home. she tried to defend herself. saying you were trying to get me back. even if that was true, she still lied to me. it was pretty easy to tell her we were through. she was a rebound, as much as i hate to admit it. she reminded me so much of you. it was so wrong of me to think she could replace you.

i think we have a lot of catching up to do. how about coffee at our favorite place 10am next monday?

sincerely,

schlatt

(ps. i love you too)

-

note; thank you for 100 reads!!